Monday, May 31, 2021

Today Is Monday May 31 2021, this Is What Happen

 Sorry I miss known ANNE and two of my blogger pals, maybe pal is unclassy term to use. But MISS MADDIE and SHE WHO SEEK post on lovely person Anne. I wonder how many wonderful people we miss in our life. Because blogger I meant a ray of wonderful people, who brought a new way of seeing and growing. Since never been to Anne blog I could remember so yesterday I decided to visit three new blogger to me, Which are OOKSIMPLE LIVING IN NANCY and LISA GARDEN ADVENTURE



At this point the deer haven't yet munch down on my Iris. I know some people call these flags and other call them grave yard flowers. Around here lot of Iris are in bloom around memorial day. 

Star of Bethlehem is in bloom, they also seem deer don't munch on them. Main thing I do with flowers since deer and weeds is issue I have with them. I hope to enjoy a few flowers this summer, so grass knock down and sunlight can shine on flowers.

Notice some wild roses in area is starting to bloom. Once again we sharing our garden space with neighbors. Hubby and I over the weekend planted some fennel, tomato plants and pepper plants. 

We're supposed to get some heat mid week or so. The other day I check my rain gauge and there was quarter inch. 

Coffee is on and stay safe


15 comments:

  1. Those flowers really are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Iris are such elegant flowers, like ballerinas on their long legs! Star of Bethlehem makes a wonderful essence for dealing with shock and grief - so pretty and pretty useful.

    I love how the blogosphere takes us along - like wandering the neighbourhood! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should also visit new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:03 PM

    A friend here used to call them Dutch flag iris.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for mentioning that you visited me! I visit Simple Living in Nancy for the Skywatch Friday photos. My iris are finished already. Star of Bethlehem has such pretty flowers, but I'm always pulling it out, to no avail. It pops up unwanted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Star of Bethlehem looks different to the one I know here, possibly there are many different varieties of it.
    I'm giving up on growing vegetables, my space just isn't right for them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good you got some rain. We're having lack of rain issues here, as your son probably tells you. Heat wave this weekend, as your son probably tells you too as Medford area is really hot I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been following Ook for a few years, I like her pottery and her care for the environment. The other two are new to me so will have a peek, I have some lovely friends on blogland, two of whom I have met and three others who are pen pals of several years now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Dora. I am glad you visited my blog. You are so welcome! The flowers you posted are beautiful. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...as a boy I knew bearded iris as flags!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Irises. My sister planted some purple ones and when they bloomed they smelled like grape kool-aid. I hope the deer stay away from yours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lucky those particular flowers are safe for you to enjoy Dora. Hope you get a little more rain before summer settles in ✨

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, My name is White am from USA .....  and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much just to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like DOCTOR WTAHA this world would be a better place, I contacted  him and shared my problems to him and he gave me the terms and conditions, which I obeyed, it only took 3 days for my husband to come back home begging for my forgiveness. To cut the long story short. I am now living happily with my husband. Thanks to Dr TWAHA . Contact him now on email: drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com . Or reach him on what's app +2349038518881 or  call him  . He can save your marriage or relationships too.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...