Monday, June 14, 2021

Today Is Monday June 14 2021, This Is What Happen

 

Not sure who the flower girl was at the wedding. But I hope she enjoyed her self. It was a small nice wedding. I kept my food intake in checked. Well more about well being tomorrow. I hope her parents doesn't mind me posting her photo, on my blog. Or the adults in back in ground. I usual ask permission about posting minor photos on computers. Well No name is being toss out there.

This is one of my favortive picture as the brides dad is letting go over his little girl hand.  The strange thing my husband and I are shirt tale relative of bride. Anther words it take every in posting to explain. I wish couple many years of blessings though there years.

One thing I thought was strange not many people brought gifts. Had trouble finding the gift table and once the table was found, notice not many people bought gift. Maybe some possible gave money.

Bart and his family went camping up over the weekend. They was up on Canuck pass over by ruby ridge, not the one with Randy Weaver. They went up Saturday and we came up on Sunday.


When we arrive they were up hiking. I didn't know which trail they took. But I did a little exploring. Found these wild flowers, that look like orchid. Not sure what they are. 
Sometime nature garden is pretty specuacular. 

Coffee is on and stay safe






11 comments:

  1. Pretty flowers. I don't like so much hiking in grizzley country, maybe because of my time in Alaska and getting run up a tree by a brown bear when hiking. I don't like to think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...outdoor weddings are a good idea these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure the wedding was just perfect, the weather certainly was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    How wonderful to attend a wedding - no matter how distant the relationship! A little joy is so needed in these times. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it was a nice wedding.

    You probably won’t find a gift table in this area, most people give money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wedding sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best wishes to the happy couple.

    Nature’s garden is spectacular this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little flower girl is a cutie and I'm glad you enjoyed the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the happy couple! Hiking where the grizzlies roam? Nope. That's a hard pass for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder if they had something online set up for gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. some people get an online wish list going and people put money online towards the items they are reserving, not as much fun as actually giving something but practical I suppose. Looks scary with bears roaming around! Blessings to the wedded couple (and flower girl).

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...