Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Today Is Wednesday May 19 2021, This Is What Happen

 Wednesday is the day I challenge my self in my writting or blogs. So randomly I been play with a journal prompt. And using first grade level writing assignments. I'm sure that my thoughts change from first grade.

Question time...What makes you happy during the summer time? Well in first grade I would of said the ice cream truck with bell ringing. Now it would be enjoying the granddaughter mainly at beach, making sand sculptures and such. Seeing family and friends. Love barbecue and roasting on an open fire. Still want try cones smores. Take a waffle cone, stuff little marshmallow, chocolate chip and berries. Wrap it in foil and place it in a fire.  Enjoying a summer breeze and be able to go more places. Older I get less I like to drive on snowy and icy roads. Plus flowers and watching a summer storms. And going up into mountains and being by creek. 

Couple of little things I did the tread mill for first time since we put new belt on it. And went up to my friend Quenella, got quite a few photos of her lilacs and I will feature it on my monday garden post. Not many people here view my thought political and spiritual. 

Coffee is on and stay safe

12 comments:

  1. I remember running to met the ice cream truck too. Nowadays being in the air conditioning makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your summertime answers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm.... Smores... That sounds like a great variation on the traditional smore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cones smores sounds like a great idea. I'll have to tell that one to my grandson next time they all sit around the fire pit in the autumn/winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ice cream still makes me happy, but the music from the ice cream truck in this neighborhood....not so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:17 PM

    As you said summer storms, and a dry cool change after a very hot day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A summer rain, nothing better than that. Huh. Your blogger suggests "Google Account" and I cannot choose blogger.
    Iris...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just select google account, that should work.

      Delete
  8. I like to stay inside during the Summertime here because it's so hot. I will just stay home and read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If we don't have access to our phone, then we have to choose the option 'I can't access my phone. We now have to indicate the e-mail address where we can be reached. The Google team will review your account and contact you in the future.Gmail Contact

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the ice cream truck as a child. I grew up in New York City and on hot summer days, we would head for a playground with sprinklers and play in the water. Now I'd rather relax in the shade and read, and watch birds at our feeders. Alana ramblinwithm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love to be outdoors surrounded by greenery.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...