Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Today Is Tuesday May 18 2021, This Is What Happen

 Day is to talk about Well being. Adventure or disadventure of improving my health. But if I move on to that I got my package an amazon and anther one I don't recall where it came from. One thing I order for Regis a battery. Then for my self I got a pair of artist hand, it going to be send back. Not enough flexiblity. Than two bras, which I will try on over the weekend. So week from today I promise to take Regis to Library down in Sandpoint, so I can ship it back. Our town doesn't have shipping center for UPS. I got books one is journal of JOHN CHEEVER and it cover from late 40's until early 80's. Then the other one came was diary of FRIDIA KAHLO which is kept last 10 years of her life. Not sure which one I'll read next.

Been going though the alphabet and talking or maybe I should say putting my thoughts down on my weight lost journey. Or improving my healthy. The first three letters of alphabet came easy, maybe the fourth will adventully came. It not time to worry. My letter A word was " Achievable " and my for letter B I picked the word "Balance" and for letter C word will be "Consistent" 

I find being total consistent is hard. From day to day, week to week I find my self more consistent in something but not others. I'm clueless why I have trouble doing on regular bases completing FITDAY. It honestly shouldn't be that hard. As for today I was lacking water. But I kept my sweet eating in check, none at home or work. Only in restaurant on day of Tuesday or Wednesday. But I also didn't eat after 7 in the evening. 

If an odd day such as 1, 5, 9, 17, or such falls on a Tuesday or Saturday. I like to take my walk some place different than down road by my home. So hubby and I drove up to Snow Creek and went for a hike. His back and shin bone start to give hime issues. I went on a bit. Around trip was little bit under half an hour. There couple reason why we're staying in Idaho. Murphy body is more beaten up then mine, for doing personal care my body isn't beaten up. Usual someone in my field ends up on disability. I know my husband is dispointed that he can't hike like he use to. The other day he mowed the lawn and we have a riding lawn mower, no real shocks on the mower. He came in and took hot bath and was some what hunch over. There several reason it would be benifit for me to retire. That could be a topic for anther blog. Pro and Cons for Dora to retire. Well in 594 days til my offical count down to I retire, after that I don't care if I'm replaced.

Coffee is on and stay safe

9 comments:

  1. That looks like a beautiful place to walk!! Quiet, peaceful, and pretty scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to be out in nature walking as you did. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being consistent really is difficult but walking sure is good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is hard, almost impossible, to be super consistent all of the time Dora, personally I think if we do the right thing 90% of the time that 10% we shouldn't feel too guilty about and enjoy 😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it is good to have a plan when you retire,for what you will do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the one drawback from ordering things online. Sometimes they don't work for us and we have to send it back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're brave to order bras online. I have terrible luck with online bought clothing. Then it means the difficulty of getting the items returned and waiting for a refund.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No UPS? Do they deliver to your area?

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...