Thursday, May 13, 2021

Today Is Thursday May 13 2021, This Is What Happen

 One more order from Amazon. It should be here tommorow. I'm trying to figure out what happen during the week. I know I won't be posting tommorow, which is Friday. Going to an art show in Sandpoint. I invited Regis and Liz to go. I figure Regis will go and who know about Liz. Regardless I refuse to be put into any type of cage, not even a gilded one. I will go by my self.


Regardless who comes. I want to stop by the library in Sandpoint, which is in Bonner County. I live in Boundry county. Well I got this book called REMARKABLE DIARIES and there a few diaries I want to read though. In 7th or 8th grade we read Diary of Anne Frank and later on I read it again. So out of Remarkable Diaries I most definitely want some of the diaries, I know mind will be copies. Question time...Have you every thought if any of blog post will be recording of history down the road.


Remember last Monday. I was going to tell you my big annoucement. I have new granddaughter Maeve Clara, born the 8th of May. Later on I will have to give her a blogger name. As for people in my blog they are asign alias. 

I can feel end of week. Monday I put blue high lights in my hair. I had hope to get a photo. But didn't. Tuesday I went to Sandpoint and took the day off. I went down with my friend Quenella and got a few things. She got some bamboo window covers at home depot. I got few items at Walmart. One thing I was looking for was a coffee pot. Our now take about hour to do pot of coffee. Walmart had nothing I wanted. So I will get on line. We also stop both of the thrift store behind walmart. Let see at animal shelter one I got top and some hangers. I think spend around six dollars, and over good will I got top and yes some bags of fabric. It was under $15. I did leave most of fabrics. We went to a Mexican Restaurant and last thing we did was return some items to library. And I got my dvd I had them hold, Fridia. Which I hope to watch over the weekend. Today I took Regis to his doctor appointment and cognitive thearpy. 

So glad it getting close to weekend. I know there no way I can make it till 65. At end of week I wonder if I can keep working to I'm 63 or 64.

Coffee is on and stay safe


9 comments:

  1. Welcome to Maeve, she is so beautiful :) There are no babies left in my family, all are grown now:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and happy BIRTH day to your new grand daughter. I loved seeing the film of Anne Frank after reading her diaries and I think you might love reading The Hiding Place, a similar story which is about Corrie Ten Boom. I visited her house a few years back and it was so moving emotionally and brought her story into the present day. Our library does online books we are lucky. Great you have been out and had some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a sweet girl, enjoy, they grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your beautiful new granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on that beautiful granddaughter, she's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She’s gorgeous! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats (again) on your new granddaughter. Enjoy! I never kept a diary when young but my blog (started in 2009) is a kind of journal - if it can survive any internet outage, which I suspect will come sooner rather than later. In a way, it's sad as it isn't physical. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had fun at the art show. Sounds like you had the day planned. Congrats on the new grandchild.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many congratulations on your beautiful new granddaughter, that's a lovely picture.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...