Saturday, May 15, 2021

Today Is Saturday May 15 2021, This Is What Happen

 Went to Pend Orellie Art show, and forgot my  camera. I guess I vision something different. Although not saying my feeling or anything like that would of been different. See I thought it would be in a much larger room. It usually is, but there was some remodeling going on. And it was put in cramp quarters. I believe they were 30 artist represented, with wide varity of meduims. One I like best it look like a water colors, quilling, and collage. Then Regis went with me and he liked a clay face that that some how was mounted on driftwood, the model face had lot of details. 

I didn't completed anything in the creative world. I did mange to get though on my blue scrap box. Cut a sample of each color and place them in note book. But I do have a second one to go though. 

When Regis and I was there he and I was the only one on with mask, when we attended. Although the C.D.C has lifted most mask mandate.

I wasn't sure which day I want to place a photo of my self. On creative day or well being day. I went with creative day. I can't see my blue high lights in my hair. I like to wear fun and colorful clothing. See I don't mind aging but I want a young mind and heart, to still experince the world. Enough on this...My well being report will be Tuesday.

Just watch the movie FRIDIA and like most movie I feel they leave a lot out. Her painting makes me question different things in life. A story of strong woman. 

I did find out what percentage of people in my county has been completely vaccinated here it 21%. If you like to know how your county doing with vaccine CLICK HERE. I'm still wearing my mask, but I made choice to take it off. On first of June. If place isn't packed with humans. 

Still waiting for one items from last Amazon order. And I did place anther order from Amazon. I look at Amazon as double edge sword. They maim the mom and pop business. Although I do support my local business. Anyhow one items I order I know I would end up searching high and low, I bought set of artist hands. Part of my next page for sketch book page. I want draw hands holding a heart. I look at my hands although in my mind I couldn't turn them about. 

Coffee is on and stay safe


15 comments:

  1. Nice to see you and put a face to the name
    We are pretty much open for business now and we don’t have to wear masks
    Vaccination is being ramped up and I’m on a waiting list for my first shot
    Hopefully that will happen soon and I’ll feel much safer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of folk go with dying their hair blue here. Or streaking it blue. How does one do that? Is there actually blue hair dye?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks lovely, I can see the blue highlights. my daughter has pink highlights.
    Good idea to buy the artist hands, it will be easier to copy those than your own hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I think that wearing a mask is still a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "See I don't mind aging but I want a young mind and heart, to still experince the world."

    Well said! And I'm with you re masks: i.e., I'm fully vaccinated but don't feel enough people in my area are; so am still wearing a mask.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look nice! Hope the percentage vaccinated can go up where you are. Toronto is already 50% and we are just starting to get more vaccines.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Masks are still mandatory here and I'm fine with that. Still in lockdown too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats a nice picture of you. vaccine is the only way this world is going to get out of this mess.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to see you, Peppy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photo is terrific and your outside area sure looks nice. It's hard to believe, but our county is 51% fully vaccinated.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the picture of you. It's crazy to me that people feel like they shouldn't wear a mask now. Covid is still out there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They lifted the mask mandate here in MD and I think it's premature.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not too concerned about wearing a mask when I'm outdoors, but when I'm at work or the store, I'm wearing it. It looks like my county has 38% fully vaxxed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, a rare photo of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like that photo of you, you are a colourful lady! x

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...