Sunday, May 23, 2021

Today Is Sunday May 23 2021, This Is What happen

 Usual on Sunday I pick up some comments on my blog that people have left. Us blogger or lease I do appreciate. But this time I'm only going to do two and look at past blog post. I call it "Back In the Day or something like that.

For my first comment is from PERTH DAILY PHOTO and her comment was...It is real hard, almost impossible, to be super consistent all the time Dora, Personally I think if we get right thing 90% of time and 10% we shouldn't feel too quilty about and enjoy...I know it totally to hit 100% on anything. Maybe when we were in school, but life is not 100%. But if my attitdude was more like YOUR NOSE TO GRINDSTONE  and less piddling about. I couldn't tell you how long I been working at organizing my craft stuff, down sizing, 2 inch square block quilt I been working on, and body make over. And no I don't expect to look like 20 year old at 130 pounds. Confession time...I wonder why I tend to drag things out. I even did it when was younger as when I lived with my parents. I know when certain things was to be done. And knowing I could critized and even if was constructive criticism. I can be senstive to criticism.  But if was weekend night and want to get go about on social life. I worked fast and did good job. So in nut shell less piddling more nose to grind stone

Second comment came from LAW OF GRAVITY and her comment was...this is why I don't interact with people on facebook. They come with some snarky reply to things that don't need them...No kidding. Question time...Wonder what type roll will social media play in history. 

Wow I remember being part of TOUR OF HOMES hosted by BOO MAMA. Saddly their still people not open to anything out of so called "normal". I saw cousin who I haven't see for let say 40 years. She is an artist. I will share my day with her on Friday. But I ask her why they not as many male nudes painting compare to females. More artist does female nudes because of stero type behind artist. If female artist paint nude male, she easy. Or if a  male paint a nude male he is gay.  None of these people who left comment is still blogging.

No big plans for week. Work as what laid in stone is...Tuesday dental appointment, I'm getting a cleaning. And I want to get hold of Alaska airlines and see about my miles. Wednesday a trip to Sandpoint and Regis will be going with me. We will be stopping at library, our library here still hasn't open. I have few things I need to send back to Amazon. Closes U.P.S store is Sandpoint. And swing into the thrift stores and see if there a couch or not. Regis want sectional. And maybe we will chance to try the BLUE BIRD BAKERY then on Thursday he has doctor appointment. And get my time in with Liz. But I'm sure I will have other things to do. But I need to remind my self I work a little over 31 hour week and I'm not as young as I once was.

Coffee is on and stay safe



10 comments:

  1. When I was at art school we mostly had female models who posed, but sometimes also a young man.But honestly there is nothing to paint except one point and mostly he had his hand on it, a man is better for sculptures. A painted woman is more beautiful. If you watch paintings the men are always dressed when they are painted or at least half or with a piece of fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...no one bats a 1000!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending things back to Amazon is a pain. I breathe a sign of relief when an item is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that you mention it Dora there are definitely more nudes of women than men, but really women do look nicer than men in the nude, and I'm not gay 😀 Have a wonderful time with your artist cousin, artists are usually a lot of fun. I stick by my 90% good 10% bad comment 😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss visiting thrift stores, donations are also closed for the time being.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always fun to see the comments and your answers back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Facebook has been an interesting place lately...

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are the best ebook writing company in the United States. You can read our reviews and place your order at Excel Book Writing Services Company in USA.
    Excel Book Writing

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet people will look at social media much like we now look back at old correspondence and diaries and such.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this philosophy: less piddling more nose to grind stone

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...