Monday, May 24, 2021

Today Is Monday May 24 2021, This Is What Happen

 

Last Friday I drove out to Quenella place and we sat on her porch and looked out at all the lilac in bloom. I was a bit worried, strong scent bothers me. People or natural made will at times give me an asthmatic attack. But I'm not as bad as my mom was. We never had lilac growing up and when she got around them her nose would start to bleed. Growing up we had petunias. 

She had some flowers planted in fridge veggie crisper. Not sure what there called in other places in world. But I like the ideal a lot. It amazing what people use for planter. I have an old wringer washer I thought of using for a planter.

At one time she had the dream of having a healing or peace garden. That people would come and visit. Even she had plan to put up a covered slab and people could come out and have small gathering. She also thought of star gazers. Promoting one goals and dreams can be diffucult in so many ways. I believe Friday I will be posting about my creativity studio. Or possible Thursday. Looks like it going to have to be a lot different than I imagine. 

Well Qunella is up agaist the Purcell range and I'm up agaist the Selkirks. She lives across the kootenai valley from me. 

Her Rhubarb is doing fantastic. Mind is on the south side of my house. Mind really don't even come close to hers.  I real like Rhubarb I recall my mom canning it up. Rhubarb pie is one of my favor pies. Oh Qunella and her hubby use to make Rhubarb wine, which for pinkish wine was great. 

Her bohemian cabin. Not many people around my neck of woods. I can speak freely on spirituality and political thoughts. My friend Qunella is one of them. Not be called a libtard or commie. Confession time....I think it funny when my oldest son call me a commie for voting for school levy. He had to agree I'm less of commie than those who have there hand out. I seen plenty of Trump people waving there trump flag and bitching about the gov't and if any there checks are late. There yelling and screaming the loudest. I had no plans to go off on rant. 
She thinking about selling her place sometime next year, and moving in town. But she want to try to sell it to someone who into gardening.

Hubby and I also talk about selling and moving. On realtor dot com. House I'm in is value at $423,600. I guess that super cheap for California or New York. I'd be afraid I couldn't find anything slightly under that. I'm stong believer one shouldn't talk about politics, religion, sex, and or money. So a few friends, family members and my blog I will bring up the four subject of taboo. So to feed my soul. I just have to travel a small bit to find culture. 

Work went ok. I'm pretty tired, not sore. As many know my client Liz lost her son last November 2020. I believe and could be wrong but my guess she spend less 14 days in her place. Not sure the reason behind it. I don't know how well I would handle loosing a child. We have friend LaWalla and last I heard she was in rehab place in Courd Alene. I'm not sure what LaWalla current living sitution and last time I talk to LaWalla she was thinking of moving to Sandpoint. So I ask Liz about possible LaWalla using the back bedroom until something open up. She had no promblem with this.  Maybe this will help Liz get stable. 

Tonight I told hubby if one of dies. He or I need to stay in home for a lease three to seven days right after the death of one of us. Although bills and food still is part of life,  responsible needs to go on. If we didn't I would be afraid behaving like Liz and not returning. I believe my cousin who I saw Saturday her husband died in the home, and she still there. Nothing ran her off.  Well that what ancestor says. Both my cousin and friend who husband past in home didn't let some unknown demonic thing run them off. Although I'm not sure if Qunella husband died at home or made it to hosptial. He didn't come home.
I'm trying hard to have empathy and patient.

Coffee is on and stay safe



9 comments:

  1. Quenella's yard looks interesting, plenty to see while sitting on the porch. My rhubarb died after struggling for three years. It didn't do well in a pot so I planted it in the soil and there it died.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    I too have asthma that can be triggered by too strong perfumes - even natural ones. Lavender is my nemesis. Can't burn that oil for anything, though the flower itself is not too much of a problem.

    Grief takes people so many different ways - and the essence of spirit in a shared place. Qunella would certainly have a lot to handle there on her own - it's lovely though. Yum... rhubarb... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rhubarb patch looks grea at. Mine is almost as big and in need of harvesting.

    My husband and I have discussions of what to do when one of us dies. Who knows how the other will handle it regardless of the discussions beforehand?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought of having a spouse die and leaving the home. We should think of stuff like this. I feel I would want to still stay in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her cabin looks so different, so unique

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a cool friend to visit. Great pics as always and I would stay anywhere there might be a visitor from the other side. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She must enjoy having so much empty space around her. Nice views.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your friend has an interesting home, I think she must be very good company for you, creative and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...