Sunday, May 02, 2021

Today Is Sunday May 2 2021, This Is What Happen

 In a little bit, I will get on about Granddaughter camping trip. But just a while ago I order some items from Amazon, at times my take on this company is double edge sword. I'm thinking of becoming a prime member. Briefly looked up what aveage person spends at amazon well the non prime member spends about $600 and prime member spends about $1,600 in a year. Well it look like this house hold bought a little over $1,500 in 2020. But the word "eligible" in prime got me wondering. Question time...Do you use prime and your thoughts both postive and negative.

This weekend Bart and his father in law came up to go camping in the area. I'm so glad both hubby and I got our vaccine. I miss the little ones. 


Claudia my oldest Granddaughter.

Right now she my youngest Granddaughter, Dolly. Soon they will anther grandgirl. I have no Grandson, and that way it is. Love all my granddaughters.

I didn't camp with them, but visit camp site, up on Ball Creek. 

Pretty much ready for week, I got most line up. Did up my bullet journal, nothing fancy. Hopeful it all works out, I like to attend an Art show in Sandpoint Idaho, on May 14th. 

14 comments:

  1. Your Grand daughters are beautiful :)
    I don't know much about Amazon, don't buy much from there anymore, the shipping cost to Australia is way too much. I think Prime is an extra cost paid to get the items faster, but I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have very pretty grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:56 AM

    Your granddaughters are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable granddaughters your so very blessed
    I have ordered on Amazon but only after I try to get the product from a local
    Business.
    I did a few more during our long lockdown but I would never qualify as a prime customer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute kids. Same here, girls only.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our daughter has Prime and we order through her.

    Time with granddaughters is pretty special. Such cuties too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like the girls are having a fun time. We use Amazon Prime and are pleased with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable granddaughters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You asked about Prime...I love being a Prime member. I buy a lot from Amazon. And I love streaming music and video. And of course there's my Kindle unlimitied subscription. I guess you could say I am a fan.

    For you...calcucate how much you spend on shipping. Remember that most of those items will have free shipping if you're a prime member. Are you saving as much as the membership costs?
    Will you use the streaming services? Then factor in the cost of the streaming services into your calculations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not an Amazon Prime member. I actually haven't bought anything from the main Amazon company/website in decades. But I have started to use Book Depository (which has free shipping internationally and always) in the past year or so.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't do Prime, but I'd be tempted for their streaming service and for borrowing on the Kindle. When I get a Kindle. So, for now, it's not really worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have prime, but haven't had it long. I may drop it, as I don't use it much. I do stream their video though, and love that. I probably stream as much in a year as the membership cost. Add in a few purchases there before Christmas, with free shipping so I'm sure its cost saving that way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I finally have a vaccine appointment. Excited!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...