Monday, May 03, 2021

Today Is Monday May 3 2021, This Is What Happen


 In way of garden not much to report. Grape Hythsin is in bloom, at one time I had quite a few of them. They been eaten by deer. Or they been chocked out by grass. 

In past post I'm not buying any flowers, my focus is to try to get the flowerbeds to look a better. 

Over the weekend hubby mowed the lawn, I picked up all the yard items. Still have a few things to put back out.

The weather been mainly dry during the week, a few spotty showers.

Coffee is on and stay safe

10 comments:

  1. I like hyacinth. They’ll look great once you get the beds in order

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love spring flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to clean things up before adding to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could pull out the grass and plant more grape hyacinths. Maybe some daffodils for colour contrast too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...after breakfast I will work in the garden, there is so much work to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's sure lots of yard things to do this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hyacinths are such pretty spring flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flowers are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice to have a space for a garden.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the blue in the flowers ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...