Friday, April 30, 2021

Today Is Friday April 30 2021, This Is What Happen

 Majorty of my project is that I keep stabbing at them. And I hope to take a bigger stab at them after I cut my hours back and or retire. 

Friday I talk or post about my creative time. No I didn't complete any project. But I did go though some FABRIC and did a video. Plus also press and sort some fabrics.



Did mange to get 8 more strips quilt block sewn togather. The top one is one I like the best, middle one is a so so. And last one I don't care all that much for. As I say I don't care that much for. All this pieces will be cut across, so they will end up looking like 2 inch square. 

Regis and I went to library in Sandpoint, and I got a few video one was Mrs Dalloway, Hours, and Four Horseman. And two books on art work of Fridia Kahlo.

Stay safe and coffee is on

8 comments:

  1. art book by Frida Kahlo should be interesting, her images are on so much stuff in the boho style trendy shops round here, earrings, table mats, pendants, you name it. Maybe you will like your blocks better when they are cut down and swapped around a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    I like all these blocks - and as Betty, says, once worked a bit more who knows what magic will occur! Yes, Kahlo's work is interesting... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great you have projects which will fill your time when you retire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fabrics sure are bright and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never made a quilt. Well I've never owned a sew machine. I still hand sew hems and repairs and minor alterations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My stepdad used to make quilts but I've never made one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We enjoyed a movie about Frida Kahlo on Netflix. I think it was about 10 years old, so it might be out there, in the library or bookstore. Worth looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I had a not-productive week as well. Perhaps May will be better to both of us.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...