Sunday, May 30, 2021

Today Is Sunday May 30 2021, This Is What Happen

 Sunday is day I look back and take three post at random, and put will more on it. I figure three enough I'm history buff. But why stay totally in past. I'm one who also believes in past lives. The key to me "Is your current life" and choices and what we learn. 

My first comment came from CAT WOMON FLIX and her comment was...Are your points from a credit card? Yes, I have an alaska credit card and wish to use my miles. Not sure if they look at points and miles the same. So hopefully I can get hold of someone on memorial day before I go to work.

My second comment came from DARK THOUGHTS and her comment was I never liked heights so I nevver climbed any tree. I don't know if I like heights or not. I recall jumping off of buildings when I was young. Although if memory servere me right. the only time I climb tree was in summer months. Maybe the leaves blocked my view of ground.

My third comments came from WOOD FAIRY and her comment was Your friend has an interesting home, I think she must be good company for creativity and inspirational. Not sure how far I would take her creativity or ispirational. But how far would take any one ispirational or ideals. If someone ask me what I type of art I like or even book. I would stuggle to give an honest answer. I would say I'm more picky on works of "abstract" or "Pure" or the two words I would use to explain pure art, would be "nazi" and "gag" I like art of any form to start conversation. In civil matter. Although I would she been excellent friend. 

Look like this week should be pretty quite, no appointments. At this point so far. It seems like there tons of appointments with my clients or nothing. The only one I can think of getting hold of Nevro, it company that put in Regis HF 10, it need adjustment. Not sure if they will be open on memorial day. It took a little bit of calling, to get appointment set up. I'm thinking of what is feasible what I can do either creative or organizing my craft stuff. I usually have less then hour a day. Warmest day looks like it will Thursday this week, at 91 (32.7) and how I will be handling my walks. I been getting up around six and it been working out much better.

Looking forward for week. 

Coffee is on and stay safe

17 comments:

  1. Those were good answers to those comments and I hope the quiet week is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a quiet week ahead sound promising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm sure something will pop up this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My best wishes for you darling
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like art that looks like something, abstract works just look like spilled paint to me, but some can be colourful enough to look good hanging on a wall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your week ahead is relaxing and creative, we have a bank holiday weekend in the UK at the mo and sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, good to meet you in the blogosphere!
    Thanks for your comment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Warm greetings to you. Thank you for your visit and comment on my blog. We are now under full lockdown, so not surprising our weeks will be very quiet. Hope you get to enjoy a quiet and relaxing week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting comments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope your week is a great one. The early morning walks are a great idea in that heat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my you used my comment. I feel very honored or noticed or something. Thanks. I use points on Amazon but its usually only a dollar or two. I don't know if points and miles are the same. I have not flown anywhere in a over a decade and that trip I took a cat to Huntington Beach, to get a home, and my brother donated his miles for the trip. But once on the plane, where it was so grand (Alaska), they treated me and the cat, Tim, like royalty and moved us to first class and gave us a bottle of wine and said they would have flown us to Tim's new home for free. I wanted to just live on Alaska airlines after that, they treated me so well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you have a restful and peaceful week. Take care and stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Walking on a warm day is definitely easier earlier rather than in the heat of the day, have a good week Dora 💚

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, My name is White am from USA .....  and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much just to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like DOCTOR WTAHA this world would be a better place, I contacted  him and shared my problems to him and he gave me the terms and conditions, which I obeyed, it only took 3 days for my husband to come back home begging for my forgiveness. To cut the long story short. I am now living happily with my husband. Thanks to Dr TWAHA . Contact him now on email: drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com . Or reach him on what's app +2349038518881 or  call him  . He can save your marriage or relationships too.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...