Tuesday, May 04, 2021

Today Is Tuesday May 4 2021, This Is What Happen

 No real up or down in my weight. I know I do not want to go up. But I rather go down in weight. Been drinking water, keeping my calorie count in check, and moving. Sure I mess up, and the old saying if fall off a horse, one needs to get back on. 

DOSE OF YAM gave me an ideal. She did an alphabet on the covid virus, short time ago. I decided to use the alphabet and use each letter, starting with A. put use it part of my living better. Or labels it would be well being.

My first word will "Achievable" I thought  my goals were achievable. No I don't have any desire to get down to my teen year weight. I know slow and study takes off the pounds. But how many years will this take. I was member of T.O.P.S for enough years. that my weight goal should of been meant. My finished, final weight was to be 143 to 147. Let just spilt the difference for a little while. Let go with my current weight of 207.6 and I'm going to round it up to 208 and my goal weight of 145. It means 63 pound need to come off. Had never plan to do it in year. But my goal was to loose about three fourth pound a week, not quite a pound a week. There 52 weeks in year and one loose the three fourth pounds a week in year one would loose 39 pounds. My weekly goal is to loose three fourth of pound. To me it sound reasonable. In a month three pounds and quarterly 9 pounds. Bi monthly 18 pounds. I think all my reader are smart enough to get the picture. 

As in paragraph above I mention T.O.P.S our local T.O.P.S have been dissolve over the course of Covid. Like many community, mask has become an political statement. Most of people in our community made choice not to wear mask. So I was part of the persons who weigh other people. And they were some who didn't want to wear mask either during weigh in or part of meeting. The other person who help me weigh the other members. So I been tossing the ideal in my head about joining the local chapter of OVER EATERS ANONYMOUS and truth to be is. The same reason I got out of T.O.P.S is the mask and covid. If style and such repeat the same as it was for T.O.P.S the Over Eaters should be pretty much on same page. I couldn't find our county stats on those who had been vaccinated. What I found out only 28% of our state have recieved the covid vaccine.

Things are a little more settle in my life. Work is going smoothly. And even having a chance to do what Dora want and need to do. Even if it not all acomplished. Before I start to type today post, I had a little time to work on creative piece, collage.  

15 comments:

  1. Like your saying goes, we always have to climb back up after a fall. Glad you are always up and going again, what ever your challenges. Isn't it terrible that our metabolism gets slower as we mature. My daughter can eat 2 large bowls of rice with other dishes and remain like a stick. I keep telling her she'll explode but she HASN"T!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice you had time for yourself.
    It's true metabolism slows with age, but it also helps to eat a little slower so your stomach has time to register that it is full. Every time you think you want more, wait twenty minutes, then see if you really want more food or if your mouth just wants to keep chewing. Try to eat more salad and vegetables, but without gravy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we can speed our metabolism with exercise like fast walking, weight is just a number :) gotta enjoy our food - a little of what you fancy is the way I go. Hope those anti mask people don't get in your way, you are sensible to avoid them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like those training DVDs with music, have you tried that? Trainers, even just on DVD can motivate, Detlef Soost, this is a good example (he shows slow, you don´t need to understand German) and after showing you can dance to the music. is a good example That and keeping exact track in my other calendar. It´s all about motivation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:49 AM

    My mother had a weight at times of 140 to 150 pounds. She is now so thin at around 100 pounds. It is not good to be too heavy, but it is good to have some weight when you are older to give you a reserve.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been fully vaccinated, and still wear a mask.

    Weight loss is a true challenge. Stay determined!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband and I have one vaccination already. Another within a few months. The goal in Canada is the second dose within four months.

    Keep at the weight loss. It will pay off eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice alphabet challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad that things are a little more settled for you, that's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a real issue with people who won’t wear a mask or get vaccinated

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you are incredible the way you make goals and keep striving. I admire you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You sound nice and relaxed today Dora, good to hear. I really don't understand the no mask thing, I mean it's not much fun but still, for everyone's sake it's the best thing. Just keep trying and eventually the weight will call off 🌹

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is amazing how a pandemic became politicized.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh, it's so sad that masks have been politicised.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pleased to read that things are a little more settled in your life and that work is going smoothly :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...