Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Today Is Tuesday April 20 2021, This Is What Happen

 I thought I would be down in my weight. Actual I am two or three tenths of pound. Not sure how to figure these darn tenths out. Weigh in on 13th I weigh 208.6 and today I weigh 208.8. I will call it maintain. 


Usual when I go for a walk on Sat and or Tues that fall on odd day. I take walk in different area. Last Saturday fell on 17th and my cousin memorial service was at a park in PostFalls and afterwwards I walk across the park. Not big walk. Lot of yellow pines in the park. 


This is the boat launch just little ways up from the DAM I've never been over to see the dam. It still hit and miss being consistent, in general I know I'm taking steps in the right direction. My morning walks is just speak over a mile. half mile one way and half mile back. I sure don't dawdled as I walk. But I wouldn't called a speed walking. Then on the even days I do my exersise, 10 stand with 20 reps and 10 floor ones and 20 reps once again. Even if I didn't loose any weight. I tend to have less pain as pain isn't an issue with me. Since I start exersising and walking. My aveage daily calorie intake last week was 1,724. I like to keep between 1,600 and 1,800. 

Regis is doing much better. I don't feel like talking about work. I learn a lot about being human and it strength and weakness. As I watch the news this evening I press out some yellow fabric for my scrap busting quilt.

Coffee is on and stay safe

10 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful place to walk. It's great to have a place like this to escape to, get outdoors and get exercise in these times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful landscape ! No Mr. G will not come home immediately now he has to stay in a revalidation center.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure have some scenic beauty up your way! I'm glad Regis is doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weight... I don´t do that. Important is what you said: Feel better. I do my training but at the doc I put a "?" for weight. Who cares - feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like a brisk walk to make you feel energized.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love walking near the water.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful sight Dora and a delight to walk near this forest of big trees 🌳💜

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a nice place to walk. We don't have yellow pines around here I don't think. But central oregon has lots of pines.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...