Thursday, April 08, 2021

Today Is Thursday April 8 2021, This Is What Happen

 It look like things are getting back to normal. If they're such a thing when it comes to my job or clients. 

Picked up our taxes before I went to work. We're getting a refund from our state taxes of $210 and have to pay the federal $356. So we're in hole by $146 dollars. 

I got one dish cloth done for a wedding this coming June, although my husband took it and use it. So this evening I start to crochet dish cloth. I will tell my hubby there a wedding gift and hide them. But I also need to make a mask for memorial service on 17th. It will be my first covid service and they plan to live stream it on facebook. It going to be held out door in a park. My cousin liked Hawaii shirts and his wife want people to wear them. I don't any have any Hawaii shirts. But I got fabric of hawaii print and thought of making a mask. 

Got all my paper work caught up at work, and once again my table is full of paper clutter.

Coffee is on and stay safe

12 comments:

  1. We mostly only can go with medical masks now. Sad and boring and... does that really help?
    D'oh for your hubby taking the gift! But it kinda made ma laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:21 AM

    One step forward with your tax, then two steps backwards.
    I would have thought after you caught up on paperwork, your table would be clear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to finish up the business taxes. It's just a little bit of adding and subtracting, not a lot of work, yet I keep putting it off. I got the fed part of it done, now for the state.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tax Season really is never any fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Hawaiian mask sounds so appropriate

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a good idea for the mask.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Sure Understand The Tax Hole - Funny Story With The Hubby - How Was Ken Burns - Be Well

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea about the mask and an Hawaiian print.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can probably find a Hawaiian shirt in a thrift shop, ask around.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hawaiian shirts - you will almost certainly find one on EBay but the mask is an affordable way to join in a brilliant idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry about your hubby using the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Hawaiian mask sounds a good idea.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 23, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I'm tired. I been tired most of the last week. Been doing a little here and there. Nothing big, just studly getting things done. Yes,...