Saturday, April 10, 2021

Saturday April 10 2020, This Is What Happen

 So glad weekend has arrived. It been one of those week. I like and work better under something in middle of life. I sure don't need or desire to have overly excitting life. Then on the other hand I don't want a thrilling life either. Ok, something in middle and even slightly tipping to boring.

Work been a little much lately. Regis had what I call an episode. He tried call all of his support system over differnet non emergency stuff. It would take to long to explain it. Simple who every he called the so called emergency was different. He did mange to get a lot of people piss at him. In a lot of ways Regis act like 10 or 12 years old. He just turn 60 last month. And he was so much excepting a birthday present and a party. And it didn't happen and have been going down hill slowly since he turn 60's. Hopefully his support can get him back on right track. He actual a good person.

I did go over for a while to check on him. I told him Friday as I was leaving that I would come in and see how he was doing. Well he trying, although he in his gothic look. I guess and wasn't a witness to it. But Regis said Liz came over and attack him verbally. Well Regis will twist things about to make him look like the victim. Although Liz been known to attack.

Let say Friday my eating habits was under the spell of "Stress Eating" although I think I handle it much better from times in past. I wouldn't of recognize what was going on. Before I bought the doughnut with icing and sprinkles. I told my self "This is my stress doughnut" and I kept at that. Back on track.

I start anther crochet dishcloth. But I'm planning to hide it.

Hubby came down with strep thoart. Had plans to go down to see Bart and his family in Spokane on Sunday. Plans had to change and doctor put him on 14 day of amoxicillin.

Well since I was in town. I stop and got a few things out superone store, before I came home. Plain and simple! They still was hardly anyone with mask on. Counted 11 people that had a mask on and had over there nose. 3 people below there nose. The 11 also includes employees of store. The store was pretty busy with people.  Yesterday I went to Safeway and it seems more people had mask on. But once I spot a man carrying side arm, pistol to his waist. I left the store. Although I don't look for gun toting people. But if I see someone toting a firearm and I don't know them. I leave the store. One can't tell if person is mental ill and what will trigger them. Got plenty to do in my life and it not going to be cut short, if I have anything say about it.

Coffee is on and stay safe



'

15 comments:

  1. WOW, that's a lot going on, you need another vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:19 PM

    It must be very disturbing to see someone walking around with a gun and how the heck that is allowed is beyond me. I suppose though there is more threat from guns you don't see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would feel unsafe with unmasked or improperly masked people. Not much you can do either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One word for the maskless

    Darwin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like life a bit on the boring side too except this covid thing is going on too long for comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...here EVERY business say "No Mask, No Entry!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari OM
    It's just plain scary, this thing called life... yet we so desire to live it! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like my life to be calm and peaceful too. A little excitement now and again, then back to normal. That's good enough for me. I hope Regis doesn't get worse as he gets older. Liz sounds like she can be a bit scary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like my life on the boring side. I would leave a store if I saw someone carrying a gun too. quite quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've only seen guns here on the police at the airport and in London undergound, I would not like to walk into a supermarket where anyone terrorist or nutcase could carry one - you are wise to leave. Our shops open tomorrow and I am getting my hair done as the lockdown in England is slowly lifting. Sorry your patient is so distressed and attention seeking lately, it puts pressure on you as you are thinking about him too much on your time off. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hubby has probably the Corona Virus syndrom ! We all feel a little strange ! If you don't wear a mask on a street or in a shop you have to pay 297 $ ! I tell you everybody wears a mask except in the woods or parks ! I always wear one when I go in town of course. In other countries the fine is even more or sometimes less !

    ReplyDelete
  12. The maskless folks are scary, the gun even scarier. We have people here who open carry. I leave if I see them, too. Like you said, you never know! Thanks for visiting Blue Country Magic, and thanks for the coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd be making fast tracks out of the store too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like things to be peaceful here but there's always something weird going on in my neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm all for a boring life. Perhaps Regis needs to plan his own birthday party.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...