Sunday, April 18, 2021

Today Is Sunday April 4 2021, This is What Happen

 Hope next week is a lot less drama. I know before I head off to work I will have to call office where Regis goes to doctor. Find out what going on. Regis will tell people different things. His life in chaos and want everyone else life be in chaos. 

Last Sunday on my blog post I continue conversation from three random blog post and I feel it good and want to continue each Sunday.

My first one will be from ISLAND MUSING and her comment..."Good job on mask. Sorry about your cousin. Covid is far finished with us yet....I don't believe we're finish with covid. But the virus didn't have to become to this stage. So glad I got my shot. 

My second will be from CHRISTINE BLOG and her comment..."Sorry Can't help with tree" I'm guessing it could possible be sometime of dessert weeping willow or a locust tree.

My third and last will be from BRAIN HOME and his comment..."We played hide seek though the neighborhood, and that was before street lights...Yes, I recall playing hide seek. I was skinny little kid and one places I like to hide, was in window well. Now I couldn't get tucked up tight and plus being stuck.

I might take one day of week and post more on emotions and spiritual things. So not saying I won't toss my daily doing in with it. But mainly on Monday I will be talking about gardens, Tuesday will be health, Wednesday a  random topic that would challenge me, Thursday at this point a free day, Friday will be what going on in creative field, and last Saturday I did hit a little on emotion and spiritual things,

Paid bills and got the last two week of April put in my bullet journal and month of May. Well the first half of May in.

Coffee is on and stay safe

8 comments:

  1. I hope Regis gets the proper help he needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Having a theme plan to hang posts on for each day helps me to keep the bloggies going - but it's also okay for those days when things don't go according to that plan! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. best wishes for Regis, thanks for the link today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We sorry about Regis too, it doesn't sound good right now. I hope work is rather calm for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will Regis' doc's office tell you anything (HIPAA and all)?

    If you're looking for a Thursday topic, there's a blog hop where you list 13 things. I can find the link for the blog that sponsors it if you like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mostly Regis appointments I have to attend. He get things so mixed up. He sign papers regarding HIPPA so I can talk to his doctors and such. Last time I took him in the emergency room he has cutting him self and thought of sucide thoughts. The nurse interview him ask him why he came in. His answer was his hip was bothing him. I had to get him back on track.

      Delete
  7. The year seems to be going by so quickly, May will be here before we know it.

    Take care.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 15, 2023: This Is What Happened

Small things just kept happening. Nothing major. Couldn't get to blogging. Yesterday, I was generally on the sore side. If I sat or stoo...