Sunday, April 25, 2021

Today Is Sunday April 30 2021, This Is What Happen

 Sunday is review of past week and looking forward to up coming week.👀 I felt a bit guilty I didn't real accomplish much during. Work made me feel like I was drug though the mud. It has mostly mental exhausted. Hopeful this up coming week is lot smoothier. 

I got few comments about notifying company of retirement plans, and wondering if I would be let go. I might be. That why I'm not going say anything until January of 2023. February I will turn 63 My friend Alice worked for the same company as I do. She called them and said she want to retire, but told them she would stay on until they found a replacement, and no replacement was found. Both of them end up dying before anyone could be found. Actual as baby boomers 👶 retire a lot of occupation, like personal care giver are in a shortage. 

I like to take three bloggers at random who left comments and possible elaborate more. During the week I ended up with 89 comments. So I use number generator to pick the three.

My first one is coming from WEBS OF SIGNIFICANCE The comment that was left was "2023 does feel far away! These days. I take care of days as they come. And remember the John Lennon line: "Life is what happens when we're busy making other plans"!....I need to work on there only so much can be done. And letting my self get wrap up in things or someone else choas isn't good. It ok to plan,📅 but there life that happens. 

My second comment comes from BRAIN'S HOME and he left this comment "Power outage is a pain. Those flowers are pretty, boy you have your hands full with Regis"...I can tell you mentall ill people need to follow though and keep with program. I notice Regis was slowly slipping on down award spin, since his birthday early March. He didn't get any toys for his birthday. In lot aways he emotional at a pre teen or early teen years. The therapist guess he could very well had an horrible event happen to him and with his mental illness. You have double yammy. But Regis toward end week was start to come around. 

My third comment will be from HOOTIN' ANNI and the comment left was "I bet the pinwheels and hummingbirds and lights help release some stresstors...Oh so spot on. I feel so much better be active in some way. I plan to do some walking this week. Our weather looks mostly cloudy this up coming week.

Decided to step back into bloggy land. I was looking posting from APRIL 27 2007 and our farmer market open last Saturday in April. That year my oldest Sawyer graduated from high school and he is 32 now and with family of his own. I like going to markets and I'm one who try to support small business and lot cool and interesting items at them. I didn't go to our market last year, as I drove by at times and I couldn't see anyone with mask on. If it like stores here usually it less 10% is wearing a mask. I might a lease once go though and see what going. But I will wear a mask. I believe gas price here is about $2.85 a gallon now. I wish the deer wasn't so hard on my plants and I even wonder why I even bother. Stop in those who left comment and it been a while since they been active bloggers. 

As this up coming week. First things I know that need to be done is call the company and find about Regis yearly contract with me, hasn't come in. And pick up Regis medication. I want no chaos for week or not the month of May. I like to get some organizing and down sizing. Then take my walks and have time for creativty. Instead of feeling like I want bang my head on wall. Or more gentle approach would be skipping though a field of daisy. 

Today my youngest son turn 30 today. I don't feel old, I feel amazing.

Coffee is on and stay safe


16 comments:

  1. Here's hoping you get a peaceful May.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Regis is doing some better. We understand mental health issues here, our Mom was a mental health therapist for 25 years or so when she retired. Happy Birthday to your Son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to feel guilty when you don't get things done. When work takes a lot out of you, better to just sit a while and think of things that calm you and think which thing needs to be done is most important. Then just do that one thing. It's good Regis is starting to get better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it’s frustrating. But you’re doing something good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by for a quick visit. I am sure you're looking forward to retirement. I highly recommend it, and have enjoyed it thoroughly myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...I retired when I was 71!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to your youngest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should feel amazing to have a son make it to 30 and be self sufficient. You raised a good son Dora.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Same at Ingo´s company. People retire (or die, luckily just one case) and they don´t hire new people! How?!

    Your second comment, oh, boy. I could never do your work, you have my biggest respect.

    No mask, no market or anything here.

    Belated Happy Birthday to your Son and your positive attitude :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopefully you can retire when you want to and have many years after that.
    Happy Birthday to your son. Both my sons birthday coming up, one tomorrow the other two days after that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope your son enjoyed his birthday - it is a good feeling when we see our offspring independent and capable :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I fully agree with John Lennon, I never make plans only when I have to go to the doctor or have an appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nothing to feel guilty about not getting much done. Somedays I feel I just vegetate and then I spring back to life again. Hope Regis keeps going better. Congrats to bringing an independent boy to a man, it is never easy being a mother cos kids do not come with instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love you comment about feeling amazing! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can understand your frustration about not feeling like you are getting things finished... because I often feel the same way.

    Yet, in the bigger picture, shouldn't we be able to have some time to relax, to enjoy, to have fun? But, it is damn hard sometimes for me to get myself to follow this same advice.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry to hear your were so tired this week. Certain kinds of work can certainly make you feel that way.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...