Monday, April 05, 2021

Today Is Monday April 5 2021, This Is What Happen

 Last little bit in town of Medford Oregon. I thought I would post a short bit. The flight leaves at noon and we will be on it. And land in Spokane 4:45. All said and done. I should be home between 7 and 7:30. 

Tuesday I will go back to work, Who knows what went  on work. I'm sure I will hear all about it. I've gotten a few text from Regis. Although not many. When he talks about his medical or mental issue there always above a 7 or 8. He seems or need to top who every.

I will be coming down at the end of June for a few days. To see my new granddaughter, which will be here mid May. Although Hubby won't be coming on the next trip down to Medford. The temps there is between mid and upper 80's (26) 

Not saying I did bad here in Oregon on my healthy path. Although did a modified version. Tuesday before I go to work. Is to walk in different area, not sure where I will walk. I will take photo, and have some more photo to share.

Coffee is on and stay safe. 

9 comments:

  1. I've been to Medford. Not for years, but when my mom lived in Oregon, she lived there or near there (it's been so long, I can't be sure).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be so exciting to be waiting for your new granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another little sweetie to love...just another month to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new granddaughter is exciting

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weather is nicer you can walk more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you got away and had a really good time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another new grand daughter, very exciting. I love babies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a nice trip. I haven't been to Medford since meeting a California couple there once to pick up cats they brought from southern CA. The transport from there to Portland had fallen through, and I volunteered last second. It was a nice trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how fab Dora, sounds like you had a wonderful time with your family over Easter, and a new granddaughter arriving soon, you must be so thrilled. Hope you find all ok at work when you get back ✨

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...