Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Today Is Tuesday April 6 2021, This Is What Happen

 First day back to work. Had to catch up on what going on. I understand Regis went and seen a different doctor at his regular doctor clinic. And since I wasn't there things escalated out of control. Usual I go with Regis to his appointment, he tends to get think twist about. His regular doctor will be back next week and he got appointment on the 15th. Some how he got sign up for home physical therapy and this company who will be paid though Medicare and Medicaid. Put a religious magazine called SIGNS in folder. Plus made remarks on my clients personal choices. She was way out of line. Plain and simple, we're making a complaint together. 

As I was in Oregon I modified my health routine. Since this my first full day back and since it was even day I did my exersises. 10 stand ones and 20 reps each. And 10 floor ones and 20 reps. Down 1.4 pounds this week. Goal is to be down a lease anther .75 pound next week.

Things was sure different in Oregon when it comes to mask. I only seen a very small percentage of people with mask, and usual below there nose only. Statement time...I felt safer in Sea Tac airport and I do my own town. As I only seen a few people having there mask on. I went into grocery store not one employee was wearing a mask and I would guess as for the customers, one could count it on one hand. Plus I went and did some banking for Liz and no, which included the employees of bank and customers had no mask either. I had mind on.

Well going watch ken Burns Earnest Hemmingway. 

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:51 AM

    Interesting about different mask wearing in Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No point in wearing a mask if it is below the nose!! Send them over here and they will be find RM10,000. It is really strict here, as soon as we step out of house or car, we have to wear a mask PROPERLY. You sure are taking your exercise programme seriously, GOOD JOB

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do they feel about the vaccine in your community?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    I simply cannot understand how folk don't get the 'mask, hands, distance' requirement for community consideration.

    And sorry to hear that physio stretched her remit on Regis like that - well done for advocating! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good on the exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would feel strange now without a mask. It wouldn’t feel safe either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to have a mask mandate. Everyone wears them here. Well, nearly everyone. Some still have fits about it. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cow! Everyone must be masked here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Down 1.4 pounds this week."
    That's good to read, well done.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...