Saturday, April 03, 2021

Today Is Friday April 2 2021, This Is What Happen

 

It been a while since I post anything. I'm down in Oregon for the Easter Weekend. Work was driving me batty. Today My son took us all to this real nice park on the APPLE GATE RIVER. We spend couple hours there, and on the way home we stop at a toy store. And got the granddaughter a couple of toys. But mainly my oldest granddaughter her birthday gift, she will be 5 on the 7th of this month.


Once again I wish there was more art out and about in my home community, The park had some metal pieces, and in the back ground is kid train engine. I don't believe I would called it that. But kids has fun on it. 

For excittment Daddy went down to the river and toss in pinecones and watch them float down the river. Little kids are pretty easily entertained. 

What was strange or different everyone had mask on. I even bought a few home sewn cotton ones. Up where home is, I wear and N95

Editor Note...I fogot to push publish, and this post is  a day late.

13 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are having a good time. Happy Birthday to your Granddaughter from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dora looks like you are having some nice family time and I'm glad you are in an area that respects mask wearing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...tomorrow will be the first time in over a year that we will have the family together. We are all vaccinated. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari Om
    Glad you are in holiday mode - and that folk are wearing masks! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Oregon. Sure was a nice day yesterday. Is he in Medford or Grants Pass? I forget.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I imagine there are big differences in what I might call mask culture between Oregon and Idaho. And Idaho and where I live in New York State. Having my son over tomorrow. We are fully vaccinated and he just got his first shot Thursday (just became eligible). Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely post.
    I enjoyed seeing the photographs.

    My good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great you could get away for a few days and visit family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos and nice to hear everyone is wearing masks there. Happy Birthday to the little grand daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you thinking of moving to Oregon?

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so nice to get away. Glad you had a chance to be with family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute pics. Here we have to wear "medical" masks now, so super-boring.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...