Sunday, March 28, 2021

Today Is Sunday March 28 2021, This Is What Happen

 Went into Sandpoint to Home Depot. We weren't in there for long. The back bathroom needs a new faucet. Over to Walmart Hubby and I went our sperate ways. I only have two jeans and thought a few more would be nice. Like most clothes there some issue to get them to fit. A few times I pulled clothes off rack and they fit. Even had issue before I got heavy. So jeans I did try on didn't go up high enough. And my plumber crack was showing. Well I end up with streachy leggin. I recall stirrup pants when I was younger, the ones that wore them was quite a bit older. I thought they was for old fogey. Now I'm wearing them. I find them comfortable. I did get a few other items, before I went cloth shopping. 

Can't believe it end of the month. Plus end quarter and I know I didn't come close to my weight lost goal of loosing 7 pounds in 3 months. half to three fourth pounds a week. So Tuesday I will know the numbers and go from there. Not giving up! If there is odd number day on a Tuesday or Saturday. I try to walk someplace different. Saturday and Sunday is only day I get spend time with my husband. I actual like him to walk with me. And he wasn't up to it. Now I wish I went some place and went for a walk. 

Took a fun moon bath, toss some epsom salt into the water and toss bath tea bag in. Of sage and lavender. Since I will be leaving to Oregon on the first. After talking to my son about mask. They or don't have N95 mask there. There for front line workers. Figure I will have time to sew my self a few cloth mask before I go. Here in my area I wear an N95 simple not enough people takes the virus serious enough. Even I had the shot for virus. I will wear my mask because of the STRAINS OF COVID

Coffee is on and Stay safe


18 comments:

  1. It's better to continue with the mask even after the vaccin it is not effective right away. I am not yet vaccinated, my husband got an invitation but not me !

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...some of my jeans fit and some don't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    it is actuallay essential to continue with the mask wearing, the hand cleansing and the social distancing - even with the vaccines... until at least 80% of the population is innoculated, there can be no 'herd immunity' in place and even then, because this remains new territory, we cannot know how the virus is going to behave over the next two to five years... our government advisors are starting to indicate that mask wearing may become mandatory for at least the next decade. Be safe, but do enjoy your trip! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mom and Dad here have had their vaccines and they still wear their masks when they go out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job at the weight loss. Slow and steady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been treating cloth masks as a fashion accessory. If you're nervous, wear a paper mask under the cloth mask.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We still need masks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only have one pair of jeans myself! LL Bean, over 10 years old now and still okay for the most part! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are wise, keep wearing the masks. I have trouble finding a good fit and luckily have a sewing machine to help, I am ample hipped but have a small back/shoulders so have to take stuff in. You should wear what makes you feel good - I am in my 60s and have only just embraced my inner hippy self - it's kaftans all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Masks are still needed ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hated stirrup pants when they were popular the last time. I was shocked that they seem to be coming back into fashion. Sigh.

    As for pants, I've given up on looking in stores. Online have great stuff that's the right size. I'm a fan of onestopplus.com.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why not just take the N95 mask and wear it while you are there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am with you...I can’t believe that the month and quarter are about done! I also didn’t meet my weight loss goals...but I’m still working on being healthier and that is what matters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've given up on jeans. I know if I had the inclination and time to try on 77 pairs, I'd finally find a pair that fits, but who has time for that?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I too will continue to wear a mask even tho the mandate is no longer viable in Texas.

    I remember stirrup pants. We used to wear the snow skiing.

    And bluebonnets & blue bells are two totally different flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. No new blog post all week??
    You've got us getting a bit worried. Everything okay???

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the stretchy pants too.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...