Friday, April 16, 2021

Today Is Friday April 16 2021, This Is What Happen

It been a wild and stressful work week. Tomorrow, Saturday April 17 Hubby and I will go to our first memorial service of a cousin of mine. Who died of covid. He love Hawaiian shirt and his widow is asking people to wear there Hawaiian shirt. Well I doubt I would of found a Hawaiian shirt. But I went to one of our local fabric store and got this fabric. Figured it pretty close to Hawaiian print and made mask, will wear for the service. I don't think it going to be much of service, as no food will be served. Then I need to mention the service is going to be in park and no food will be serve. Guess less hour long. I hope it works out I can actual take a walk at park. Actual I just mask today. The rest of day this week week was stressful and just home and became a vegetable.

Coffee is on and stay safe

12 comments:

  1. Hope you get that walk in the park, the mask looks very appropriate for the service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    That mask will be perfect for puspose of 'Hawaii' - good thinking! after that outing, just rest up for the weekend. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the Hawaiian print mask. Sorry about your cousin. Covid is far from finished with us yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the stressfull week and about your cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope to be a vegetable all weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're sorry to hear about your cousin, but your mask is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has been a stressful week for me too. Even though it's for a different reason, I feel for and with you. These are troubled times in which we live. Take care and, as you said, stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sorry to hear about your cousin. I do like your mask very much, though it was made for a sorrowful occasion. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great mask. Very fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a lovely mask and I think that fabric would look beautiful as a dress too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to read about your stressful week and also about your cousin.
    I think the mask you've made is very fitting.

    My good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...