Saturday, March 27, 2021

Today Is Saturday March 27 2021, This Is what happen

 Not been posing. last week or so. It seem like nothing or it full bore a head. I like it in middle and tiping toward boring.

As you know Regis been having trouble. And last half week been tuff for him. Not going into all the fine details and now he end up in KOOTENAI HEALTH as he if full of ucler. The doctor at Kootenai tried to put an upper endoscopy and couldn't get down. They believe it cause by all the ibuprofen he takes. The direction on bottle says take up to 3 tablet as needed. These are 800 mg tablets, total of 2,400 mg. These you want to eat and have plenty of your stomach. I have hard time even get enough food in for the over the counter ones. So I don't take them. His care team tried to get him to eat correctly. "You can lead horse to water but you can't make them drink" I been talking to people down at Kootenai and their trying to figure what will be best care for Regis so his ucler will heal up. At this point if he send home with his ulcer. He won't be follwoing direction and going back to what Regis want to do. Which will be taking Ibuprofen, his diet is mainly icecream, cookies, sugary ceral, milk, and pop. Once in while juice and here and there something like sandwich. So until his ucler clear up he would be better in rehabilitation that can watch him, 24 hours and make sure he does what he needs to do to clear up his ucler. If we goes home he will be back in hospital. Before they are healed. I will be gone from first of April til the fifth.


 I got a little more fabric organized. Got the pink and green fabrics that I had sort put in there totes. But one green I liked and going to be part of  stash organize quilt block. I haven't did any sewing on it. I did start anther crochet dish cloth. I got this twist 85% cotton and 15% polyester. From the dollar store. At this point I won't be buying a lease the twist type of yarn. 

I know what I want to do on my next page for my sketch book project in Brooklyn. But I keep working on different way of put a cemetery in back ground. That doesn't be come the focus piece of drawing.

Finely got the tires out of the trunk of my car. Had my winter tread taken off and put on my summer tread.


Had Tuna steak, with nice salad and rice. A cup white wine for dinner.

Coffee is on and stay safe


11 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:24 PM

    That is a shockingly bad diet. Perhaps a dietician could help him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sad about the diet Regis is on, probably will have to be small changes over a long time, changing to a 'healthy' diet quickly can cause its own problems. Your diet looks healthy though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shuddered reading this. I've seen from a family member what an untreated ulcer can do and if they couldn't even get an endoscopy tube down...I hope the rehab can do something but if people don't want to change, it may not be enough. Sad situation. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's got to be so tough on Regis. That tuna sure looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Regis, that’s a sad situation

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s not easy to eat properly. It takes work, dedication and money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is like a suicidal diet he eats, plus the ibuprofren. It's a wonder he is alive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband took a lot of Ibuprofen too and they told him it could cause ulcers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hard to make someone do something, even if it is for their own health.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 800 grams in one tablet? That's too much in my opinion. Regis' diet sounds terrible, no meat or veggies or fruit at all. I hope his ulcer gets better so he can go home, but then will he just go straight back to is old ways of eating? I like that checkered fabric in your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the look of your fabric and tuna steak and salad ... yum!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...