Sunday, March 14, 2021

Today Is Sunday March 14 2021, This Is What Happen

 Had to look up a word "fortnightly" and I would said "Bi Monthly". Yesterday I was posting about my clients INCOME AND EXPENSIVE. They get paid once a month. CURRENCY EXCHANGE 


Let do a quick wrap up for week, not going cover a lot. I did mention the mask burning. Still don't know who went, and I doubt I would of had tea with any of them. Not wishing them ill or anything like that. Went over to our local health dist and it looks like look 97 people out of 1,000 been vacinated in my area, so far. The county populatin is about 12,000 people and 1,927 people had there shots. Hubby and I are one of them. Still low mask partcipation. Last few weeks been some what hard for me, and I will figure how to give my client care they need both physical and mentally. Between there mental health team. I picked up useful information that help me get though the pandemic. It not over. But I kept my wits. Having you all out in blogger land listen, Thank you. 


Today Hubby and I decided to take walk up myrtle creek falls trail. I would a least once or twice a week like to walk in different area in my community. Today hike wasn't hard. We had minor issues. Both of us need to exersise our heart and lungs more. Picking up pace when we walk. And hubby had some balance issue. And feels he might need a walking stick. After we cross bridge notice this wall of ice. 

As we drove home. We talk a little bit on where we want to live after I retire. Both of us will have a limited income. The house we're in has no mortgage on it. Just up keep, taxes, insurance, and monthly bills. There would be no way at present time we could of purchased this home. So for now we figure it would be best to set still. My main grib about this area is not enough progressive. Hubby and I both argree if we move. We will leave Idaho. Anyhow hubby doesn't understand his sister Faith moving to Post Falls. 

I can't say finished up. I got some pages done in my bullet journal. There some pretty fancy ones, that people put more time into it. On the odds days I go for a walk, unless it raining or something like that. I can then use tread mill. Even days I will do my streaching exersises. And like my getting healthy I have creative time. C.T stands for creavity time and O.C stands for orgranizing crafts. As for my main creative time, not sure what I will be doing this up coming week. The only thing I know, my next tarot card I will be doing will be 2 of cups. Not sure when I will start it. 

I decided to draw one orcle card. or I sometime I call wisdom, or area I need to work on. The question they ask...Is your ego out of control? At this time I would have to say  I feel like I'm be "trampled on." Although I'm coming long, Gaining control of my self. I do have choices on what I can do....Lion people can be self absorbing?... With change in work I was worried my clients wouldn't get care as any human should have and deserve. My other worried I was going to be short changed in pay. I been in some abuse work sitution. And thought I might been heading into anther one.... Is it time to cooperated more, be part of pride? Confession time...I just don't get the last one of cooperating more, be part of pride. Around here. To me it would mean be part group like OATH KEEPER and no thank you. Once I retire I like to be involved in my local musuem, and both the quilt guild, and art club. Nothing heavy poliltical in there groups....Let go of conflict? The only real conflict I mainly having is with my self, and that is my own doing. I need to go over with clients about the electronic time clocks. They will do it. Or simple they will loose there services I give them. It like fighting city hall and this isn't battle I'm willing to take on. My creativity and health trumps the changes at work. Three key words for lion is....Rising Sun "I will rise" Bravery "I will stand my ground when I being put on unjustly" and Enthuism "I will put my best foot forward in all I do"

Hubby and I replanted a wondering jew plant, and I put more solor lights out. It was still light after six this evening. Lunch time it was 55 degrees.

Stay safe and coffee is on

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:12 PM

    Thanks for the information about monthly. It is not much money at all, even though things are cheaper in your country.

    The ice photo is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to daylight savings time I noticed it seemed a lot lighter at 7pm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wall of ice, a frozen waterfall :)
    I used to think about where I would live when I retire, years ago I thought maybe I would move to Queensland and live near a beach, but I changed my mind. Now I will stay where I am in my little flat near my kids. Not too close, but we are all in the same city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wall of ice is beautiful, I would look forward to seeing more of your walks and location.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pictures Dora! I love hiking on trails like this. And loved that ice frozen. I also like this time better. I like when it get dark later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ice wall is amazing, I once saw a frozen water fall, only a little one, but it was mesmerising as I have not even seen a snowfall before. I hope your work environment improves. Work to me is fine, but many times it is the people I have to deal with that angst me. I keep a diary too but nothing as organised as with with the month already laid out. Keep walking!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...mask burning, what wackos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope to start walking more too. There's just the city streets to walk around here, hardly any sidewalks that are consistent on most streets. That looks like a pretty place where you went walking. The park where I go has some really short trails, like one is only 500 feet long! It's so expensive to move!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sure isn't a very high percentage of vaccinations. The frozen falls sure looks pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Time is nature is good for the spirits. The falls is so pretty.

    I hope the vaccination uptake in your area improves. It will make lives easier in the long term.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That wall of ice is amazing.

    I read what you write about Social Security and the cost of living and I cringe ...and it’s so much worse here in New York, with a much higher cost of living.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We had to move because of health problems (steps) and also the big yard. I had to hire somebody to cut the hedge etc it all became too expensive. Now I am very happy in our apartment without yard but a huge balcony a wonderful view and in the middle of the town !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like it was a nice walk.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...