Saturday, March 13, 2021

Today Is Saturday March 13 2021, This Is What Happen.

 Today would of been my dad 116 birthday. That's right. I had older parents. My mom was 37 years old when I was born. Uncommon back in those days. I was born in 1960. Most time back then family got started right after the honeymoon, or sometime before. My dad was 56 years old when I was born. Following month he turn 57 years old. 

The entire week been somewhat hard on me. Both physical and emotionally. I'm trying to find that balance. One step at time. And there were a few things I want to bring up, what going on in my little world.

It really flips my wig, when someone takes advantage. These people😠from anyone standing on street corner.  Regis has what one might say PETER PAN SYNDROME and let give credit due where it do. He does pay his bills. But there other thing he doesn't feel the desire to have or take care of. Like things for your home like shower curtains, for while he had some just in threads. And current time he has no dishclothes or dishtowels. His housing over head isn't all that much. He get about $800. So rent is $189, his pharmacy is about $45, his energy is about $75,(during the covid he got help on this- so he hasn't had to pay) and his marijuna habit is about $275 and he give me $125 hold. See by the 15th he usual flat broke. When first start to work for him. I ask what he does rest of the month. He says "mooch"💰and like it didn't bother him. So he spends right around $100 on toys. Plus his sister send $100 a month an that also get him toys. So right now he working on jupiter 2 from lost and space. I have to say he has quite the collection of things, it actual could go into a museum. So I order things for him. He want the werewolf model it was $20 and $13 for shipping, I'm around the numbers. So for $34. It comes and I get a note in my mail box that the package was inspected. The people who was selling it send it MEDIA and it didn't fall under media, no way. So they paid $4 to ship it. So I went talk to Regis and explain these people are frauds. And this point he got rip off for $9 and the post office wants us to pay for the remainning shipment cost of $46. I try to explain to him what was going on. These people are involved in mail fraud. So he want to pay the $46. So he could get his toy. The person who was Naples postoffice turn them in for fraud and I will also get hold postal inspector. Plus reported to Ebay, now you know it seller on ebay.  Me personal I would send it back to where the package came from with the bird. 

Now Liz found out there raising her rent up by $75. She part of H.U.D and she has a voucher. In our community her price limit for rent was let say $350. I don't recall the exact amount. It way low for market value. She couldn't find a place in that price range, and she did get place and had to pay a $100 under the table. So all was going well. The owners of apartment building sells it. And the new owners start to work on buildings, which need to be done. And realestate market is going gang buster here. So now here monthly rent will be $475 and not including utlilties. My guess these apartment is renting for $800 to $1200 a month. So like Regis her income is $800. And currently she has credit on her utlities from covid energy program. Her beer and cigerettes is about $300 a month. She drinks 4 to 6 beers a day and pack of smokes. Plus she has a rig. Medication is under $10 a month. And I would guess her libility on her rig about $30 a month. So she over extended by $25. My three suggestion is quite drinking and smoking. Her beer and smokes is about the same price. Even if she quite one or the other it will give her an extra $150 a month. She taking care of her grandson and they offer to pay her. She couldn't take money for Grandma baby sitting. I told her they would feel being responsible and better about them self if they paid you. Grandma don't need to charge full price. $20 a week and that would cover your car insurance and part of your up keep on your rig. Then my last two suggestion was to move in with her son and his family. But he would need a larger place. And basicly rent room from him. "It quite not like sandwich generation" Confession time..In today market if I had to make mortage or rental payment on my place I couldn't do it. The rent or mortage would be in price range of $1,500 to $2,500. At rate there no way I could retire. Since place is paid off, we can keep living cost down. My last suggestion was try to find a cheaper place. She has a hud vorcher and it good any place in United States. It hard to work in there financial restraints. 

As for home front. We put on the little legs on dryer, which should been done when we first got it. That was pretty easy. We had trouble putting the vent pipe to back of dryer. Sound simple enough. So we end up watching you tube video. And figured it all out. We were putting it on upside down. Put sometime in my bullet journal. Already set the clock forward in living room. Daylight saving time.

Coffee is on and stay safe

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:51 PM

    Are meaning weekly income or fortnightly? Youtube videos are great for showing you how to do almost anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's a nasty fraud you exposed there. I am finding more and more scam phone texts and calls too, we have to be so wary now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the coming weeks will be less hard on you, both emotionally and physically!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are here for you Dora.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon. I'm glad they have you taking care of them and their needs, you understand them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was born in 1970 so I know what you're talking about. My dad was 35 when I was born.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending Positive Vibes - Be Well - Stay Strong - 116, Like WoW

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel better as the week progresses, Dora. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here in Australia we get paid fortnightly, which is every two weeks, so when some months have five weeks, we can sometimes get a payday at the beginning and end of the month and one in the middle, for instance I get paid on Thursdays and sometimes there are five Thursdays in a month. I work out my budget for two paydays per month, so when I have the extra one, I put that in savings. We pay our rent weekly, and utilities are not included.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's why I hate buying from people I don't know online. So many scammers out there.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...