Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Today Is Tuesday February 23 2021, This Is What Happen

 Today Is Tuesday and that means my well being. I made my weekly goal of .75 pound lost and those using metric I lost 0.34 kilograms. weigh in for today was 205.8 pounds and then in kilogram 93.34. Same goal for up coming week. I will work on making scale read 205.2 pounds or 93.07 Kilograms. 

Let run a few facts by. Right now on even days I am doing exersises. I do 9 standing with 18 reps. Then I do 9 floor exersise and 18 reps. I seem or maybe it all in my head. I'm firming up. Then on tread mill on other days. One thing I need to do is taking some type timer down. Not sure actual how long I'm on it. Tuesday after weigh in is my naughty day, that day I have sweets. Today I had a special treat a 4 ounce of ice cream, or 113 grams. I did take dairy pill. Still played havoc with my stomach. But it was creaming and good. I think it been over 6 months since I had any ice cream. I think last ice cream was made out of cashews. No problem with that. I like to keep my calorie count between 1600 and 1800. This week daily average was 1826. I also like to get enough mineral and vitamin in my food. Three things I'm lowest in is Vitamin D, and not sure how fit day measures this. The sunshine vitamin, I live quite ways north as world goes. my earthly coorinates is 48.6913 N 116.3163 W, Calcium and Potassium. Water drinking was off and on. 

A lot better mood from yesterday. Today Regis had get some supplies in Sandpoint. I real didn't spend any money. I did get Liz grandson a few things out of the dollar store. And got some cotton yarn, well not 100% cotton. I think it was 85% cotton and 15% polyester. I only bought 3 skeins. For $1.00 I don't expect much. But who knows. Usual I made dish clothes out of them. Anyhow I'm almost done with my crochet rag rug.

Coffee is on and stay safe

11 comments:

  1. I wouldn´t have the patience to count and such!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOur exercise routine sounds good, it's supposed to create good happy endorphins or in plain English lift your spirits up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Dora, sounds like you are on the right track with your weight the hard part is keeping it up . Have you tried a Vitamin D supplement, even though I live in a country with too much sun I still take a daily D ✨

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you are feeling a bit better. Progress with the weight is always good. Slow and steady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire your self-discipline,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are feeling better in your mood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad that you're feeling better today, hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, Dora! Slowly, but surely, you'll reach your goal. I like your discipline. I'm going through a detox diet to help me figure what foods flare up my eczema. I hope they aren't foods I like, especially ice cream. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ice cream once in 6 months. The problem with the non dairy ice creams (in my view) is that they are so caloric. And I can't tolerate the "Halo" type ice creams - the sugar alcohols tear my stomach apart. It's like trying to digest broken glass. But exercise is always a good thing. Gotta keep moving at our age. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think if the ice cream still gives you trouble even if you take the dairy pill, maybe try taking it a half hour before you eat the ice cream instead of after? Or find a different treat and give up ice cream altogether.
    I knitted a dishcloth once with knitting cotton and it turned out too pretty, I didn't want to ruin it by using it on grubby dishes and cutlery, so now it is a mat on the small chest of drawers in my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. One can always make use of yarn somehow...

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...