Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Today Is Tuesday February 16 2021, This Is What Happen

 There times I have to take day off in middle of week, it helps as there are place aren't open on weekend. I like my weekend off, as well. 

At one time I heard I could draw or get my hubby social security benfits as spouse. This is what I was told I could get something like 20% of my hubby social security when I turn 61. Not death benifits. Well those benifits starts at 62. And next want to know if I could still work and pay into mine. Well yes and no. I couldn't make more than his social security or than they would be consequences. I know word consequences sound like doing  something bad. I would be limited to what I could make. I wouldn't be aloud to make more than my husband social security. The main thing I want to do is keep paying into mine. So I will keep on working until somewhere between 63 and 65. If I could of gotten the 20% and kept working it cover about half of our medical insurance. If you don't ask you don't know.

Tuesday I would of went to my local weight lost group and the covid thing put a damper on it, as well other things. So every Tuesday I weigh in and we still send out weight off to one ladies. So we are accountable. I was down pound this week, weigh in at 206.6 my next Tuesday weigh in I want to have scale a lease read 205.8  Not sure what key things is but it seems if I keep doing these four things. The numbers on scale go down. Calories count under 1,800, drink water, exersise, no food after 7 in evening, and limited my sweets and such to one day a week. Let talk numbers and quick review of week. My calorie intake daily aveage out to be 1,779. Fat break down grams in (tablespoons) goes as Saturated 200.6 (15.6) Polysaturated fats 122.1 (9.5) Monosauturated fats 313.2 (24.5) On my mood report I try to do it at random time of the day. But for some reason I only did 3 times this week. On my happiness I checked off happy twice, and unhappy once. Before I stop posting about health let do one more mood is health. I know I have high blood pressure, and I'm fat but I feel healthy. So I gave my self three check for being healthy, although there one higher, very healthy.

I finished up anther ball of fabric, but I'm going to add a little bit of bluish plaid to it. So this weekend I might start crochet on it. Wrote two letters and they will go out in mail. Paid bills. Going to watch BLACK CHURCH on PBS as iron out fabrics. Got 5 items ready to be taken to the thrift store tomorrow and will quickly add anther 5 items to take.

Coffee is on and stay safe

16 comments:

  1. Which foods are all the fat grams coming from? If you can cut back on those you might see better weight loss results. I don't know anything about collecting from your husband's Social Security, our system is different. If one spouse is old enough to get a pension but the other spouse is still working, then the pension amount of the older spouse is adjusted to account for that income, so he gets less than the full pension amount. The working spouse cannot claim any of his pension for herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to stay accountable with the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m keeping on with that training but I will never go on a diet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...the Black Church on PBS was an eye opener!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend lost a lot of weight just cutting out most fat in her diet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Figuring out Social Security is a real "joy"...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Social Security is really difficult to understand. Always double check and find out what your deductions will be, it's never what you anticipate. Also, check when your portion of hubby's SS stops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Brian, it's sometimes hard to understand ! We have to work until 65 to get a full pension ! But they are talking to make it to 67 ! For some work it's difficult at that age, only politicians still work with half a foot in the grave !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:09 PM

    It's good that you found out. Our social security system is so complex people whose affairs are not so simple are resorting to private companies to do the paperwork.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your social security sounds complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's nice having days off in the middle of the week to get things done. But sometimes you do want to be off for the weekend when everyone else seems to be off, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good that your weight was down :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kudos to you for being discipline in charting your daily calorie intake and other numbers. I have not written a letter or sent a card for a long time. I must send cards to friends and surprise them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kudos to a pound lost!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on losing that pound.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I prefer to get jobs done mid week too. (The Yum List)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...