Monday, February 15, 2021

Today Is Monday February 15 2021, This Is What Happen

 On one hand I'm glad my life is uneventful. But when it comes to blogging not much to share. My life is going to work and back home. Then there the stop and pick up some food. 

Took Regis to the doctor. He kept feeling his back were they (doctors) cut to put in his nerve stimulator. He thought all sort of things. I would be type for a while. Anyhow I think he bit of SOMATIC SYMPTON DISORDER but with his schizophrenia. It might not be all that easy to tell. Oh well, he sweet person.

Mange to press some fabrics. 

Coffee is on and stay safe

5 comments:

  1. There's a reason why I have a blog schedule, and a reason why there are so many bloggers that do the various memes. When there's nothing new going on most days, it's easier to post a tree on a Thursday, a sky shot on a Friday, or find some songs on a Monday. I could make you a list if you're interested in some of these communal things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An uneventful life is a wonderful thing in these troubled times when so much can be devastating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are big fans of uneventful too! I hope Regis gets along okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Marie.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dora, how you take your coffee? Black? Milk? Sugar? (The Yum List)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...