Sunday, February 21, 2021

Today Is Sunday February 21 2020, This Is What Happen

 I'm trying to get some type of blog schedule going. I pretty much have a schedule for my life, although nothing miltary style. Liz of LAW OF GRAVITY told to me of having a blog schedule. Question time...Do you have a blog schedule. I been some what thinking of one. But only three days I sort of having anything schedule is Sunday which I usual wrap things up from past week, go though thefam comments and possible expand on them in blog post. and plus talk a little bit of the upcoming week. Tuesday I pretty much cover "Well Being" or anything health related. For the mental and emotional part I decided to put under "spiritual" and Friday is my creative spot. In past I took part in some blogger memes or I guess you say an assignments. 

My YESTERDAY post, part of was nine animal orcle card I pulled. Today I'm going to cover three more and then wrap it up on Monday. 


For my later years I pulled the Snow Leopard. Some of key words for Leopard is silence, focus, and self relience. For me I look as being hooked into some type of unwanted or unhealthy codependency. Hubby usual like some back ground noice. Confession time...I like to listen to silence, although I need to be do something. Just setting in total quiteness would drive me buggy. Not trying to come across as conceited. Statement time...I do love my self and I'm work in progress. And I'm going to do the fourth contrary. It talking about lack of solidude. Not really I take one day a week off for my self. I need a physical break, emotional, and mental break or  I like to call it "adjustment time" between different aspect of life. I'm thankful my husband get that. But I have to wonder what later years are. I know I'm consider a senior citizen. I look at my self as middle age. If that so I would have to live to 120. 

Next two cards actual have connection with water. One can fly and the other doesn't.


My father energy. I like to call the masucline spirit. Which is the sea otter. Key words for them are family, tribe, and faithfullness. As for my family and my tribe or let call my community. I am not like majority of them. Most of them lean toward conservative side both politcal and religous. I'm sure I been discussed though out family and with in my community. But if I suddenly made my self in conservative way. I could see my self as hateful, miserable, and angry. So I figure it best to stay true to your self. Something in your life you can choice, family isn't one of them. But other part of your life you do have a choice. I choose to belong to an art and quilting group. At one time there was a local chapter of the oath keeper, and I choose not to belong to that tribe. Contrary is reaching out to others. I have trouble with this one. Being an only child you learn how to do thing on your own. Like making a bed. I know at times if you have anther person on the other side, it goes easier. It all about team work, and I know it never totally balance out.


My mother engery. Which I will call feminnie spirit. Which is the swan. Key words for them are Integrity, creativity, and love. To me if one can't have self integrity and basic guide line they follow it would be hard to love one self and others. Creativity is sometime a way of unblocking unwanted thoughts and habits. Contrary is releasing negativity. Holding on to negativity actual does more warm. But a battery can't work with out a negative charge. But to much of a negative charge can cripple or put damper on moving forward. 

Since this post is starting to look on long side. I am going to try to limited to 3 comments from past week of blogging. 

My first comment comes from Christine "Good to be accoutable for weight lost" It something I learn at very young age. One of my mom saying was "You burn your ass you set on blister" Being honest of your behavior and having integrity usual will make accountable a lot eaier and smoother.

My second comment comes from JOM "Kudos, to you being discipline in in charting your daily calorie intake and other numbers. I have not written a letter or send a card for a long time. I must send a cards to suprise them" I recall people was only way of communcation. My dad kept in contact with his grade school teacher. he went to a one room school house, grade one though eight. 

My third comment comes from BRAIN "Those are really nice fabrics. I hope you had a wonderful Valentine day" Yes I had a wonderful valentine day. I didn't send out any cards, oh excpet to my granddaughters. 

I don't have any thing big plan for week. Continue organizing fabrics, and hopeful get my art piece done by this up coming Friday and can post it as part of paint party friday.

Coffee is on and stay safe

14 comments:

  1. I have a blog schedule. Sunday is Apartment Life, Monday is Raturday, Friday is for freebies. Most other days are for books reviews or product reviews. I blog ahead a lot too, writing blog posts months in advance for the book reviews so there's always something set to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a schedule sounds like a good idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. We post every day so that's our schedule. We do write them all on Sunday and just schedule them for the appropriate day. Those animal cards are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I have a schedule or perhaps a too busy schedule. I have a lot to say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Por lo general si tengo un horario de blogs. Me gustaron las tarjetas el animal que mas me gusto fue el cisne. Te mando un beso
    Enamorada de las letras

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, use the schedule more as a guideline, and it helps to give your thoughts structure. At least, that's what works for me. I know it's not a thing that works for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like schedules and routine it seems. I blog every day Thurs and Fri for art coops then whatever comes to mind on the other days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The words on the Snow Leopard card describe me pretty well.
    I have a loose schedule with blogging, I do the Words for Wednesday challenge and post my story for that on Fridays, then I post a Sunday Selection most weeks but not every week, the rest of the week I post something only if I have anything to say about anything. I read other blogs every day and sometimes leave comments, sometimes not.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:14 PM

    I don't have a strong blog schedule, although I always set posts to be published at 5am my time. Obviously they are written before hand. Usually about 8am I will answer comments but not on the post that has just been published. Then I read blogs. Then I do the same about 5pm. Then I often finish a post for the next day or start and finish one. I don't do much blogging after dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never had a schedule. Some days none, some days several.
    Then somehow I ended up one a day, but if something comes along it may be twice. I think blogging should be fun, not work, go as you feel :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you have a good routine for life in general and your blog - I have no routine apart from the days I work (call centre but working from home for the past year) and exercise (rowing machine, walking, weights) I always feel I have to get housework done before I can do anything artistic so my paint brushes only come out if the house is done, I need to change that probably to a more sensible balance but I have ocd which makes me obsessed with orderliness, tidiness and if I don't keep things 'just so' I feel like clutter is crowding in on me. The men cook but not clean mostly unless asked. You can't have it all :) I have not seen those cards you have, my mother was a fortune teller and used tarot cards, the outcome is similar. I am middle aged like you (62 this week) but in my head I am 21. My blog is just something to do when I have a spare moment and is not allowed to come first as I would feel guilty :) but it's a little bit of me that needs to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Re my blog schedule: it involves trying to write a new post every couple of days but not anything beyond that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My base blogging schedule is Skywatch Friday on Thursday and Our World Tuesday on Monday. Of course since I am the moderator for Skywatch I get to do two posts, one for the meme, and one for me.

    If I can do it I also like Shadow Shots on Sunday and then I fill in with book and movie post and whatever strikes my fancy.

    For years I posted every day of the year. Instagram has leaked off a lot of bloggers so blogging is not near as big as it used to be. I do about ten to 14 instagram posts a week. Before instagram, those would be blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was posting three times a week. After Christmas I cut back to two times a week. I may stick with that. It’s less pressure for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...