Saturday, February 20, 2021

Today Is February 20 2021, This Is What Happen

 Almost a week since I posted anything. It pretty much same form day to day. Go to work, and briefly get supplies for home front. Sound like I'm little depressed, but a lease now I have both of vaccine now. My life could start expanding. 

This morning woke up slightly depressed. And actual thought of calling the company I work for and say "I quite". Well, here the thing no pay check for me, still year off from getting spousal benifits. And which would be between $180 to $200, and I could only make about $10,000 and $12,000 a year. So why cut off your nose spite your face. Unless something out of my control happens. I believe I'm going to start cutting back early in January 2023 and keep cutting back though out the year, and end of December 2023 will be my last day. If they find someone else before my last day, that would be great. Have admit if my clients was like some past. I would be drawing out of my savings. My parents probably rolling in graves after that statement.

I been puttering about. Been going though items and taking them to local thrift store. Now I came up with extra tote. Which will be turn into a toy box.

Haven't been purchasing at whim at thrift store. I did purchase some yellow fabric. For the stash busting quilt. 

Got my car clean out and my purse. So I believe Monday I will stop at car wash place and use one of there vacumed cleaner, weather could change my mind. Weather changes a lot of things. Change purses.

I had every intention to do a orcale card lay out weekend of my birthday, I'm late or dollar short. I did nine card lay out and the first three card were. The squirrels, Dolphin, and White Stag. The first three cards reperesents early years, youth years, and adult years. I like to think my self still as a youth with wisdom. But I guess we all would have different definition on how we age. I don't know why but I think adults and later years being stuck in mud. Well I hope I don't get so old and refuse to learn and try new things.


For my early years. I came up with the squirrel, and some of key word are practical, prepared, Promblem solver, and planner. I just don't get people who don't have some type of plan. Does things on whim. Not saying things happen and one person plan get ultred. There is line in book "Darts here and there" well my mom pretty much did this. My mom side tend to be HIGH STRUNG and my mom never sat. My friends when I was growing up thought she was speed freak. I really don't set that much and do nothing. Watching T.V I try to be doing something. Confession time...I seen people sat for a long time and if I sat like that I would be worried about what would enter in my mine. The squirrels has three "contrary" and what look up word. And I'm going only do the first one...Have you been stuck because of hoarding...I don't think would use the word hoarding. But I been slowly get rid of items. I have two totes in basement and haven't looked in them for ages. I doubt I will use 90% of items in tote. And I found a few useful items.


Dolphin is for my youth. Some of key words for dolphin is family, trust, wisdom, peace, and playful. 
Pod is interesting word, so many ways of using it. And how they protect each other. Statement time...My mother could of protect me more from my father.  But holding on to hurt and angry feelings won't heal the wound. One reason I go to work and there many. One needs to be around others for healthy social well being. One thing I know I need to plan when I retire is being around others. I hope to be involved with local art and quilt group. Possible one more thing. This card had four contrary and I will do number four...Breathe deep and let go. Letting go would be easy if none of us had triggers. But if none had things that didn't bother us, we would be emotionless humans.



My adult years I came up with white stag, or in some called white bufflo. Key words here are purity, masucline, and Luck. Well there time in my life. luck was with me. Ok but to me it more of spiritual thing. What I believe might not be for everyone. Statement time...I won't tell you your faith or believe system is wrong. Not saying it can't be discuss in civil terms. But I believe we are put here for reason. Some of it good and there time our life we go though some rough times. At times we are the students and then we are the teachers. Once again I'm going to use the second contrary...Have you used your sexual energy unwisely. It been ages since I done anything like that It would be hard to use  unwisely at my age. No little ones would happen. Confession time...This one I real had some what diffucult one under standing.

It staying lighter longer.

Coffee is on and stay safe



11 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:26 AM

    Retiring from work on a limited income is not easy decision to make but I did and I have no regrets. I know you will have plenty to keep you busy. Don't leave it too late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retirement has great benefits except for income. I found that once we made the decision we never looked back. You adjust.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m luckily happy by myself. Yet I long for a job to look at my face in the mirror again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    I am inclined to think that if you can get by on low income, then the benefits of retiring outweigh the difficulties!!! I have very limited income, but my time is my own and I answer to no one. I always find February to be a low-mood month. Something to do with getting tired of winter and ready for spring, I suspect! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The increasing daylight buoys my spirit.

    I understand your desire for retirement now. In the last bit of my career, I found it tough. Time passes though. Don’t lose heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel in a better mood soon. Nice to hear from you though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will get there, retirement time seems to move slower the closer you get, but that's pretty normal when your waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have one brother retired now and one still working, working too much for his age I sometimes think. I worry about him. Its harder to bear stress at work when older and in pain, like he is, with bad knees. I wish you'd win a lottery from a ticket and then could retire without thinking anything more about income worry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like you my eye is on retirement but it's 5 years ahead, I work part time. I agree with you, we are here for a purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and I are the same age, but I haven’t even thought about retirement. I think I want to wait until I’m 70 to maximize my Social Security.

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I worked retail there were many times I wanted to quit. Nowadays, I don't feel that urge. I enjoy my job most days.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...