Sunday, February 28, 2021

Today Is Sunday February 28 2021, This Is What Happen

 My mid to upper back hurt, took some over counter medicine to see if it knocks down the pain. I tried a hot bath. At this point it not pulling in down much. 

Paid off rest of bills. And finish up weeks in march in bullet journal. I haven't put any goals of anything or type. I'm sure pain will go away or level out. It driving me some what nuts, trying to figure out what I'll be doing this up coming week. I'm sure I will find something productive.

Six of March here in Idaho there having a mask burning. Not going! Even our community is having one. Hubby and I went to store, and I stay out in car. As he shopped. Low number of mask wearers. But clueless how well inoculation or not.

Since I had both of my shots, and last one was about three weeks ago. I drove to Spokane to see my youngest son Bart and his wife Molly and their two girls Claudia and Wendy. It been just over six months since I seen them. How big there getting. Wendy was still pretty much a baby, not much any more. Claudia is oldest Grandchild. She might be on the autism spectrum. They will know by end of week. They got her in some type of thearpy. They said the type put I don't recall the name. 

My oldest son Sawyer and his wife Betty might be up around Easter. There next one is due in Mid May. I'm floating with ideal of going down in end of April. Or first part of June. One thing I want to do is fly down with out tell my oldest son, and get uber driver to take me to there home. Ring door bell and say "I'm here" See my oldest one doesn't plan. It something he would do just show up.

I been thinking and know I need to be social. I question my self about my social well being. I was trying figure out what sort of social activity I might want or feel it would benfit me and or my community. I definitely don't want to belong to any hate group. I'm thinking of possible getting involved more with local art and quilt group. Possible even volunteering a little time at local museum. Well this is when I retire.

Coffee is on and stay safe

14 comments:

  1. It's nice you got to visit some family. Mask burning sure sounds kind of silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mask burning? Really? Are they dense? Glad that you're fully vaccinated. If they want to believe hoax, then it won't bother you any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon! Glad you got out to see your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your back pain gets better, mine turned out to be a cracked rib.
    I don't agree with the mask burning idea, I think people should just wash their masks and pack them away. You never know when they might be needed again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We haven't got any vaccin yet and are still in prison !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always frustrating when you try to do something on your phone and run into trouble instead. Follow the steps as we have given in this article if you try to sign in to the Twitter app and you get the error 'An error occurred while trying to sign in. Try again later'. Instead of using your username to log in, enter your email. Then enter your password as usual. If this doesn't work then move to our solution as we have given. I hope this will helpful to you in resolving your issue properly. For technical support from our technicians, call Twitter Telefoonnummer. I hope they will help you. they are available 24/7

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no!!! Back pain is miserable! I hope you are feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A mask burning!! wtf!! Oh well.
    I've spent some time calling people and it does lift your spirits like that. Saturday spent some masked time with folks looking at trails in our local park, I felt almost giddy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on getting your vaccinations -- and also for your February 28th sounding far less unhappy than mine (and much of Hong Kong)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your back eases up and is nothing serious. Mask burning just seems pointless and confrontational, hope they don't make you feel uneasy about wearing yours. Hope you will see your family as often as you want this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am happy you can see your family Finally. The vaccinations give you some security. We are a while from vaccinations here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mask burning is stupidity. Some of us wear masks, get vaccinated, etc. And we will be the ones to create herd immunity. The stupid ones who burn their masks will take advantage of our sacrifices.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A pain in the back is not fun at all Dora, that's me also after a day in the garden! I really don't understand the objection to wearing a mask if needed, the number of people who have died in the US is absolutely unbelievable! It's good that you are thinking about your possibilities after you retire, good to have some ideas ✨

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey if you come down to see your son is it, who lives in Medford, if you come down I5, let me know before, and I'll buy you lunch or something. I'll be fully vaccinated in three weeks. I'd love that.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...