Monday, March 01, 2021

Today Is Monday March 1 2021, This Is What Happen

 Quick a bit about today. Weather nice, look like the in personal care going to electronic progress notes. Both clients and I have question. More later on, once I know what going on.

I feel a little stress and anxious about this electronic progress notes. I know it would adventully come. See my client has nothing to do with private insurance companies. Which I'm thankfull for. I will give an example of what happens with a private company that covers cost of taking care of clients. If you drive client to doctor appointment and attent the appointment with client. Your on doctor time and your to check out and once you return home. Their clients wisho have issues for what ever reason, and needs assistance at doctor office. So private insurance looks at as double billing. State don't look at that way. 

Guess I'm not doing a personality test. It not coming up.

Coffee is on and stay safe

4 comments:

  1. I have a friend who is a personal care attendant and they’ve just shifted to electronic note taking here too. She is adjusting to this new system and finding it increases time needed for write-ups.

    She feels it may decrease with practise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It ends up not being about the patient, it's all about reducing costs, everyone suffers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is tough. Some seniors here are having trouble booking their vaccines online now that it has started up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Insurance is such a racket...

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...