Thursday, February 11, 2021

Today Is Thursday Februay 11 2021, This What Happen

Got the granddaughters valentine item sent off. I hope they get there package Saturday. The postage cost me more then the few little items I got them. But hope they have fun with it.

Still puttering about. Finished up my first embrodiary block for oldest granddaughter quilt. I will post photo tommorow in part of Paint Party Friday. Not sure what block do next. I know it won't be start til after the weekend before I start.

I could tell you all what I need to catch up on. It not going to happen as I'm still employed. But retirement is on horizon 

Got my five items taken to thrift store and I thought I was going to order a toy tote for grandchildren, looks like what I'm cleaning out will work for toys. Still cold.

Coffee is on and stay safe

7 comments:

  1. The postage is always more than the thing your posting. It’s very annoying
    Love to see your stitchery and finished quilt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great to find space and declutter :) There are books out there about decluttering even and they usually say don't buy storage until you have got rid of the surplus stuff as you often won't need to buy anything :) I have plans for retirement too, our government has moved the retirement age from 60 to 66 for me over the years and it seems they will always keep it just out of reach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of your empty totes will be perfect for kids toys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This must be an exciting time for you with retirement on the horizon. You will have let go of the added baggage before you retire anyway, with your decluttering project going so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kudos to you for sending gifts to your grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our Mom and Dad highly recommend retirement!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Postage can be expensive, especially over a pound.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...