Monday, January 04, 2021

Today Is Monday January 4 2021, This Is What Happen

 Well I can report in all honestly we didn't have a tornado. But we had sunshine, snow, rain and mixture of last two. 

In a work week I usual put in a 60 hour week. But between Christmas and New Year I put 33.25. It felt good not to put in hours. My job in home personal care giver can be draining. In general the ones I have really not all that hard. 

Clueless why this even pop into my mind. But earlier I start to think about. It seems like a test when back in day, a teacher would have couple of essay question. In general I never did well on these. Partial I understood the topic but it seems like I could get what the teacher wanted. Went and looked on WIKIPEDIA ESSAY Notice they even have several essay generators on line, that write it out. I known a few people and I mean a few who won poetry contest. I think biggest prize someone won was $50

Iron out some grey fabrics, and which didn't have many. I believe on 9 different grey or prints. Using only one. Only three pile to go though. It should be finished this week. And I could start to sew strips together. 

Coffee is on and stay safe

 

10 comments:

  1. I think the internet has totally changed the way we work and strive and enabled dishonesty, i.e. accessing exam answers and as you say generating an essay that can be used to get a prize. It has also made us lazy, in my day you had to research and get books to learn, now you just google everything so we don't exercise our minds the same way. Good news in the UK on vaccine distribution aimed at 2 million a week, although personally I think the workforce should get theirs first to keep the country running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An essay generator...how insane! What is that teaching people?

    I’m glad you had a lighter week at work...you probably needed it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, that weather doesn't sound like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nowadays they really teach essay writing and make sure the students understand how to answer questions in writing. They definitely didn't do that when I was a kid. They use sentence frames and all sorts of interesting tools.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you avoided the tornado.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to love essay time at school. Our teacher would always have to say how many words, because if she said how many pages some of the kids would just write in very large letters and not write a proper story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 60 hours is a long work week. I hope they pay you overtime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actual 30 hours a week or for two week 60 hours

      Delete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...