Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Today Is Wednesday December 9 2020, This Is What Happen

 Just wrapped up Emma the cat present. This year Christmas is coming a long. But for some reason I had to push my self a little to get in gear and wrap a few gifts. The ones leaving town is pretty much done. I will send out three tomorrow, two of them is heading into the Spokane Valley and the other one is local gift. Across the valley from me.

Question time...Who can recall their elementary (grade School) and the teachers they had....I can here goes...I went to Broadway Elementary in Spokane Valley. 1st grade was Mrs Jones, 2nd grade was Mrs Rodgen, 3rd grade was Mrs Davenport, 4th grade was Mrs Collyer, 5th grade was Mrs Pellen, and 6th grade was Mrs Killian 

Stay Safe and Coffee is on 

9 comments:

  1. I can only remember one grade school teacher name, Mrs Mahoney who taught girls grade seven, the boys were in a different class with a male teacher. Now our system is changed and grade seven is part of high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:12 PM

    Yes, I think I can remember all of my school teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some stand out more than others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our Dad remembers all of his teachers, they were all important and so caring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can remember them all. All were women, some married and some not, and all were totally dedicated to their students.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to one elementary school. I won't name it. I do remember my teachers. Kindergarten: Mrs. VanEtten, 1st: Mr. Elm, 2nd: Mrs. Turley, 3rd: Mrs. Johnson, 4th: Mrs. Haynes, 5th: Mrs. Breckwedell, 6th: Mrs. Brady. Spelling may not be correct.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I cannot remember my teacher's names. Not even high school too much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m so bad at remembering names. I never forget a face. Although I do look at people and think I know you. Where from and who are you lol
    Yes Christmas definitely is hard this year. Just not getting into the swing of it like I used too

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...