Tuesday, December 08, 2020

Today is Tuesday December 8 2020, This Is What Happen

 Got a package mail out, had to get some shipping tape and package weight a little bit. So extra charge was add. The shipping cost more then the package. 

After work I wrap up a few gifts and these are also to be shipped out. Yesterday hubby and I hung lights on tree. At good will some time ago I got some theme lights, flowers. I real like them although a short string of them. I want to get more flowers lights and possible bee lights. It will have to wait until next year. 

Regis and I went over to the thrift store, he want a Christmas card. There like quarter there. I found two small snow people which got. Look at fabric to see if there was any yellow, no such look.

After Regis I went over to This Old Trunk, and usual they have fat quarters of fabrics, at a reasonable price. $1.50 each. But if dozen of them the price is $1.00. Did mange to find some yellows. Looked for some ornament for the tree. Every year I like to add special ornament and nothing spoke to me, at there price. They also sell items for doll house, and they had a little push land mower, which I thought would be darling for tree. I thought it said $30, but I will go back and take a look again.

It Tuesday and time for my weekly weigh in and brief report. I lost a pound this week. Still working on loosing two more pounds by the end of year. So the weight number was 206.6, and that number is hard to even type out. If someone 30 or 40 years ago said I was going to weigh over 200 pounds I would of laugh at them. I been keep up my tread mill and exercise. Not much in ways of water. Last week I talk about calories and were they came from. This week I won't go so much into that. On average I had daily 1,643 calories. So with in goal. Now I look a little more about the bang of me foods, vitamins and mineral. So these three I'm lacking is Vitamin D and E, plus calcium. Now for the three I scored high in B12, sodium, and magnesium. And they have mood section and one of is your stress level. I'm never very stress or very calm. Fall in some where between it all.

Stay Safe and Coffee is on 


9 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:16 PM

    25 cents for a Christmas card. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the weight loss!!! It sounds like you had a nice busy day! My heart stopped when you said ‘they sell dollhouse stuff’. I wanna go there! Yeah I know...too far for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...shipping things sure has gotten expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yea, we often have shipping costs that are more that what is inside the package!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So hard to lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shipping can get very expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did a round of thrift shops last year and got plenty of Christmas ornaments, but this year I didn't go because of Covid and I have enough ornaments anyway. Next year I will go looking again, maybe just to look unless I find something special. I have to not buy too much because I don't have anywhere to store my regular ornaments to put up Christmas ones.
    Try to make sure you get enough Calcium and Vitamin D, you need to keep your bones strong.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have had a few of those experiences before where the shipping costs more than the package.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...