Thursday, December 10, 2020

Today Is Thursday December 10 2020, This Is What Happen

 Christmas is going smoother than most years. Tomorrow will be last box I send out as for gifts. Then the others are just local ones. 



It been ages since I made and goodies for Christmas. I decided to try to make some NOUGAT, but I if I do it again I would use Marshmallow cream, instead of the mini ones.  

Been adding a little bit of ornaments and before I went to work, I hung my mini Victorian ornaments and they are 1 inch in height. I would like to get more miniature ornaments and I look briefly on internet and saw so far nothing I liked. Add a some this evening. It takes bit of time to do up a tree. 


 As Regis was at his appointments. I ran up to the 3 MILE ANTIQUE MALL and they have a nice selection of fabrics, and the reason I went up to see what they had in yellow. Did find some. Look like their a good chance I will get back on to my fabrics. 

Since I wasn't all that long into the antique store. I thought I would take a double look at a down scale lawn mower that was for a doll house scene. Thought of using it for a tree ornament. It more than what I am willing to pay for it. But I went Under the Sun and got my ornament of year. Once my tree is all top out I will post some photos.


It almost half of month is gone, and no real snow to speak of. I shouldn't be saying that all that loudly. Who knows when old man winter will come blowing in from the north.


10 comments:

  1. Weatherwise, I'm sure you'll get your snow!! That candy sounds very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will just have a nice meal ordered from a restaurant, because they are all closed, for Christmas Eve and that's it this year, we are only the two for us !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Weather Channel showed some heavy snow heading right for Idaho soon. Better hunker down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Christmas treats can be deadly.


    ReplyDelete
  5. I put up my old fake tree awhile back, and have enjoyed it. But I"ve only sent one Christmas card and haven't done any real shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a good feeling being organised early for Christmas Dora, no rushing around in a panic at the last moment 😉

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like you are getting in the spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like your trip to the 3 Mile Antique Mall paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad the Christmas things are going smoothly. No snow always works for us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have you ever thought about making your own tree ornaments?

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...