Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Today Is Wednesday December 23 2020, This Is What Happen

 Off for Christmas and will return to work on Monday the 28th, for 3 days. And will same days off for New Years. 

When drove home tonight I did see the CHRISTMAS STAR from my home there a group of tree blocking it. 

So mainly for Christmas I help my client get ready for Christmas. There was plenty of people out and about today. Still plenty with out mask. 

There been comment about me always being busy and having things going on. Both of my client has some form of mental illness, and one thing I learn from there therapist. Is to have something to keep your mind and or body occupied. No one doesn't need to have something to do 24 hours a day, 7 days week. But just setting and let unknown thought and something surrounds me. And play games with my mind. No thank you! I just don't get people who let grass grow under their feet. One might figure someone might have demon(s) placed a pond them, for what every reason. Statement time...I believe there is all sort of spirits and of like, both good and bad. But I strongly believe we and our freewill has control and power over them. As I has out and about I start to feel some anxiety come over me. I was darn sure it wasn't going to have an effect on my life. In less the half hour what every it was gone. Not sure who scared of who. Maybe demon(s) more afraid me. Or look at as the cross you bare, the baggage of life you carry, and demons and angels you let about you. Instead demon being afraid of me, it could be I am constantly running from them. It doesn't matter but I seen to many people just set and let things enter the mind and spirit.

Look like no oyster for Christmas. 

Coffee is on and stay safe.

8 comments:

  1. my mum used to always keep busy and wanted me to do the same. Learn to knit, to crochet, do embroidery, get a hobby, she used to say. I preferred to sit and read books, but she couldn't see that as 'doing something'.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to stay busy. My mother is 79 and still works part time at a rehab as a receptionist. She said it keeps her alert...vital and healthy. And she is in excellent health.

    Stay well. And enjoy the holiday.

    A peaceful and calm Yuletide to you Dora.
    🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't there a saying about idle hands? I agree we need moments of quiet but we also need purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    the mind is a monkey and truly play mayhem if we let it take control. We must control it - that is what the intellect was developed for! A structure to each day, occupation for the hands for at least part of it and a time for proper repose. Recipe for healty beingness. Blessed Yuletide dear blogpal! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy really does keep the body and mind healthy! Merry Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, it is good to keep busy. It's easy to let the doldrums hit if you don't often have stuff to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to keep busy with this and that. There is so much I have yet to get to this year and we have been home the entire time. I have one week to at least attempt to start at least one of them!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...