Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Today Is Tuesday December 22 2020, This Is What Happen

 Thought! and sometime we should think and other times not. Confession time...I thought I could handle my weight lost adventure on my own. I was wrong and I need to be accountable every single day. I quite doing fitday thinking I could just free wheel. No and I need a plan, and fitday help me stick to plan. My main excuses not using fitday was the time. It honestly don't take that long to do. Just turn on my phone and sign in and put in the amount food you eat and it keeps tabs. I weigh in and up 2 pounds. 

Got all gifts wrap, that not true. There one still my car and I have may slippers on. So when dressed head to toe I will go out and get it and wrap it. The other gift is for 18 month old boy. His will go in one fancy bags. Christmas is done!

Went to work today, and tomorrow is my last day til after Christmas. Will be back to work on Monday the 28th. 

Still waiting for my notice from the state to get the notice that refuse the state Medicaid. So then I can get my tax credit for purchasing my private medical insurance though Affordable Care Act.

Hopeful sometime between Christmas Eve and Monday before I head back to work I will have chance to do video of cutting up my pile of blue fabric. Before the new year I can have the pile fabric I been working on done.

This morning there was about 1 to 2 inches of snow, had sweep off the car.

Coffee is on and stay safe. 

10 comments:

  1. Of having snow here. And having Christmas during our summer. I’d love to have a winter, white Christmas just once in my life
    Once the silly season is over and life is calm again I’ll start sewing again
    It’s been a long time without my craft room

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are continually busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I have struggled for years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your time off for Christmas is most enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you happy holidays in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As of today I'm all wrapped up for Christmas. It's a great feeling, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...