Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Today Is Wednesday December 16 2020, This Is What Happen

 Lot calmer day, no bureaucracy to handle. Well work. The ones in office handles a lot more then I do. What I call straw boss. She gets from three sides. The employees, I feel sorry for her. Then she also gets from Medicaid and clients.  

I didn't cut any fabric this evening. Did up couple more Christmas cards. And looked briefly for gift that I put some place in my home and now can't find. Anyhow it gift that stays here. I have one more to wrap that heads down to Oregon. It took for every to get here. But it here now.

Coffee is on and stay safe


8 comments:

  1. I put things away & forget where I put them all the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...we are trying to keep Christmas simple and stress free. Slow down and enjoy this special season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calm days are much welcome these days! Stay calm and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto what Hootin' Anni said Dora, keep calm 😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep cool, stay calm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad things are calmer now that the paperwork is done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Treat the missing gift like those that are currently lost in transit. It could be a nice surprise in January :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It isn't always easy, but best to stay calm and take care...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...