Thursday, December 17, 2020

Today Is Thursday December 17 2020, This Is What Happen

 Only four more reds to cut out on piles I been working on. Hopefully either Friday or Saturday post. Been embroiderer my quilt block, for oldest granddaughter. Palomino horse out line is done. But I need go though my floss to see if I can fined a flaxen color for mane and tail.

This morning did the tread mill. Before work I headed in Bonners Ferry post office, to mail a video to my middle granddaughter, and notice I left my purse at home, so no I.D or money to send off. I don't think my son and his wife would be to keen on receiving an C.O.D package.

Look like my area has little over 200 active cases, and we have plenty of people here thinks it hoax. 

Got package from Amazon and everything I've order is in. I figure it from one of my sons. Briefly open it and really didn't look at. Well I'm going to take to someone who can gift wrap it. I will furnish the wrapping paper. One thing I got plenty of is wrapping paper. I try to get two wrapping out of paper. 

Coffee is on and stay safe.


9 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about the number of cases in your area, and the rest of your country too. How can people still believe it is a hoax when they see their friends and family sick from it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddening about forgetting your wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yea, it is really frustrating when you realize the money is at home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, welcome to the club with the purse-forgetting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's very annoying forgetting the purse !! I think Amazon makes its best business this year !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! It's so annoying to forget your purse!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is why I like to do the postage at home. Then all I need to do at the post office is drop off the package. But you need a scale and a printer to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you have been quite busy completing the quilt block and mailing video to your grand daughters. Going on your tread mill too 👍.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You stay safe, too. Like to see a picture of the quilt when you are done. And be sure to always remember your purse! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...