Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Today Is Tuesday December 15 2020, This Is What Happen

 

Yesterday post I showed the four reds I liked best out of the pile I been going though. Well today is the first four I got cut into strips. Which will be eventually turn into my 2 inch quilt blocks. Still have more reds to do, and iron quite a few. I will post last four in near future. The others I am just do up.

Weigh and notes on how done for weekly weight lost. I lost .50 pound. We're half way though the month and have goal of being at 204.50 which means a 1.75 pound to go. My daily average calorie count was 1,901. And I like to eat between 1,600 and 1,800 calories a day. Only who mineral or vitamin I'm under 25% is vitamin D. Let talk about anger and certain thing make me angry. And for me stress and angry isn't always on best of terms. As I posted in yesterday blog I mention I was doing my paper work for ACA. Being an Idahoan they have a state version. And our state just few years back expand there Medicaid program which is a good thing. But knowing we still don't qualify. Every year I have to appy for our state Medicaid knowing we're going to be rejected. So then we will be getting our tax credit for my ACA insurance. Two things here makes me angry they think people are stupid and when the state post the amount one needs to qualify for Medicaid. For two people it's $1,938 a month. And with hubby social security and my check we're over the amount. Then they have resource limit, although you home isn't counted on expansion unless it value over something like $750,000. Then there the banks, stocks, and etc that count against you. So last time we applied we both had to much income and resource. Plus they waste my time and who every on the other end receive the info is given to them. I find it stressful dealing with bureaucracy. So now we wait to be reject and then they will figure what we get as pre tax credit for my medical insurance. So between waiting for all everyone and my blue cross of Idaho to be on same page. Right now for month of January 2021. There a little over $1,000 bill from my blue cross of Idaho on the kitchen table. Last year end of 2019 and first of 2020. We as hubby and I was in same boat this time last month. So when I walk out the door to go out world of reality. I was both stressed and pissed. Hubby's Medicare is a lot easier to deal with. Sure they take out $120 something taken out of his check every month and we pay 20% what Medicare doesn't cover. As far as I'm concern we all should be on Medicare, and we all should pay percentage out of our income.  Usual my angry level is mainly either neutral or peaceful. But I am thankful it done and over with.   

Had morning coffee with my friend Quenella at Super One Deli, they have there table far enough a part. Only time we had our mask off when we had our coffee and made an effort to stay our six feet from each other. 

On local news my county has 157 active cases of covid, the county popualtion is slightly over 12,000 people.

I know I should of made a paragraph for my weight lost and my moods. But I figure our mood has a lot to do with your physical, mental, and emotional well being. Be honest after dealing with state paper work. I had such headache and I want to start drinking like a fish. So I did put on my big girl panties and face reality of the world. 

Coffee is on and stay safe

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:59 PM

    When I was young I read the answer to a question, the answer being, "Sure. I've got Blue Cross". I didn't know what Blue Cross was although I must have later and I haven't seen or heard it mentioned since until I read it in your post today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    the gorgeous colours of those fabric strips caught my eye in the reader and I just had to come and say how the lifted my spirit a bit - sorry for the long absence... after the funeral I will be at long last returning to my own wee Hutch and in the new year, getting back into my full routine... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dealing with bureaucracy makes me crazy too ! Apparently it's everywhere the same ! Lot of papers for nothing ! And lot of time waisted !Our health insurance is different, once you start to work you automatically get your health insurance which is deducted from your gross salary as all the other taxes. So the difference between net and gross salary is enormous sometimes ! You asked if King Leopold was an uncle of Victoria, no, the first Leopold stems from Germany and was made King of Belgium. The one who was also called "the architect king"was his son. He had built all the beautiful monuments and historical buildings in Belgium.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such vibrant reds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...good news about your weight loss, keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's quite the run around for the same old answer every year, there really should be a better way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are lucky in Canada with universal healthcare

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear you about your frustration with the bureaucrats. I have just the opposite problem with weight. Because of my chronic lung disease, I have lost over 35 pounds in the past 3 years without even planning to lose. My appetite just disappeared, and then when I got a prescription a year ago for my problem, it was like chemo---nausea, diarrhea, no appetite. I am a skeleton. I weigh 109 now and would like to go back to 125. I will try to do that over the next 18 months, but it looks to be impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We just need to go to a single payer insurance. If only we could get it going. But too many people fight back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish you could all have Medicare like we do in Australia, here it covers everyone from birth. Some people have private health insurance as well for things like hospital stays and dental which is not covered by medicare, a big mistake in my opinion. When Medicare was first set up, they SHOULD have included dental.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds like a frustrating day Dora, I would have been tempted to eat chocolate 😉

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...