Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Today Is Tuesday December 29 2020, This Is What Happen

 Had to pass the ball on to someone who could handle the situation. Mention about Liz and her issue of so called not nice spirits hanging around. Well we all have ways of dealing with certain situation. Well Liz deal with her issue by drinking. Plus she doesn't eat. And in past she claims she had eating disorder and sound like possible some kind of bulimia. Well she was over at her ex brother in law Regis and was bleeding out of her rectum. He call and wonder if I would take her to hospital. Well she been drinking the last few days and have became belligerent. I told him to call police, because I knew she wouldn't go up to the hospital. It wouldn't matter who it was.  I did get hold her social worker and told her what was going on. I believe her social worker was to contact her therapist and her physician.   

So had brief lunch with Qunella, we been eating soup at Super One. As far as I know they a lease distance there tables. She ask me how to get her son on something for his mental health. See his son died about year ago. And he calls her up drunk and says basically his problems are because his parents were hippies. So I said to her half him talk to his regular physician.  

Days like this I want to retire on my 63rd birthday.

I got some card board cut to wrap my beige fabric on. Plus I got all pressed out. Either Wednesday which is tomorrow or Thursday the following day I will move to white and or grey prints.

Haven't yet figure the math out for my crochet rag rugs, usual I use old sheets. Here some four colors I been using to do current rug I been working on. Still don't know if this is enough to finish it or not. 

Still haven't yet got lamp up and hear we might have bunch snow drop.

Coffee is on and stay safe

14 comments:

  1. So sad to hear about Liz and Quenella's son. I hope they both get the help they need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you have been busy with Liz and Quenella’s son. Actually handled it well by referring them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:25 PM

    And closer you get to retirement, the more you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is difficult when Loved ones must deal with those who are in the throes of Substance Abuse and/or serious Mental Health Issues. We have been thru all of that and have Friends who have too, it is challenging to balance it all out. I do Hope Quenella, Liz and the Son all get the Help they desperately need for the Family situations. So sad that the Son had lost his Son, I cannot imagine outliving a Child and certainly it would lead to some Emotional lifelong sorrow one could never really get over. Yes, Retirement if you can swing it by doing it early is a Blessing... I am enjoying mine. I like to work but am glad not to be in the Corporate grind anymore, it was a lot of stress and responsibility... as I Age I doubt I would want to have to endure the Politics and Posturing of it all either. *LOL* Now, whenever I do Work, it is part-time and doing whatever is Bliss for me, at the Antique Mall. They want me to come back already but until the Pandemic is more under control I cannot take the risks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's nice if you could retire ! I needed almost two years to get used to the fact not to work anymore ! I suddenly had too much time !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    Oh my, I recall days like that when I was in practice; all one can do is point in a direction to those with more dedicated skills. You did the right thing by them. I don't blame you for thinking seriously about retirement - I know I haven't regretted it! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are such tough situations but at least they have you looking out for them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think all families have issues like this, some hide them, but they still take a toll. You gave the best advice, to contact a professional.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure are lots of people in the world with lots of problems.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My sister used to be a social worker. Now she takes care of horses. I think she's happier.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to hear about Quenella's son and about Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yikes. Hard times all around. Good that you know who to call for help in these situations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the wine red with beige.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...