Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Today Is Wednesday December 30 2020, This Is What Happen

 It might be a good ideal if I post last two links for what I been talking about job related and maybe everyone could have a better picture what going on. THE 28th and THE 29th 

Maybe there a little confusion about who is who. Qunella is a friend and she my hippy friend. We known each other since 1991 or 92. My youngest son was still in diapers. She has dealt with quite a bit of death in her life time. her daughter was killed in car wreak a while back, not sure of the year. Then her husband dies, and last year around this time her only grandchild got killed by a train. Her son is now the only one left. And at this time her son is drinking pretty heavy. She lives here and the son is over in Seattle area, married. So the other day I was just a friend listening. I don't take care of Qunella or her son.  

Now Liz is one people I take car of. Her son just recently died. She been diagnose with mental illness and also been psychologically damaged. And to be quite blunt, I believe she doesn't care if she lives or not. So standing right now she has an 8 in morning doctor appointment. A friend will be taking her. But usual her method of operating is...be a no show. I talked to her and explain her I am not a fan of going to doctor. But there is time you go to the doctor. I have yearly physical and follow though what I need to do. But as I left she hemmed haul around about going. So at this time I am guessing she will be know show. But I have been wrong before. I'm thinking of making a stand. Telling her I strongly believe she need to have a physical from her doctor. And each and every day she will hear directly about it from me. Until she goes or fires me. 

Opinion time...I think Liz is incompetent to make decisions at this time. But I know there nothing i can do. It pretty hard to declare someone incompetent. 

But the 12th of January Regis has an appointment with his pancreas doctor, and he makes his appointments. So I know I don't want Liz appointment that day. 

I did crochet anther ball of fabric although it wasn't enough. Let me tell you if I turn 63 I would of got hold of social security and start drawing social security. 

15 comments:

  1. It is hard to stand by and watch people continually doing the wrong thing. You can tell them often, but they make up their own mind in the end. I hope Liz makes up her mind to keep a doctor appointment, but no one can make her do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a good soul to help, work and spend time with these people in need of friendship and company. The Liz thing can get complicated and messy with family. I always hope these people will pass on quickly before their driven too mad. It's no way to go.

    Stay safe Dora...and i wish you and hubby a peaceful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:58 AM

    I don't think Quinella's nickname is Lucky but thanks for telling us about her. By best wishes for 2021.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! May 2021 bring you much joy and hopefully some delicious meals too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...everyone needs a hippy friend, my best to you in 2021.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems not easy.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari OM
    Having handled such as this, I feel your angst for those under your care - but also applaud your decision to stand ground. Often it is a case of 'tough love' that can be the catalyst for their change - or at least improvement.

    Sending you all good wishes for the new year, Dora, and some extra vibes for you to point towards Liz! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's tough when you know something needs to be done but you've not the power to do it. I hope your New Years Eve is safe and quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. With Hong Kong being several hours ahead of you, it'll probably be 2021 already here when you see this message. In any case, here's wishing you a happy new year -- one that's a great improvement on 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Consider yourself an angel for helping all you can. Hope you have a quiet, peaceful new year's day Dora.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, it's probably a good time to push Liz to go to the doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wishing you and all those you care about a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well you are a good sounding board, you make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hoping for you to have an excellent 2021, Peppy!!!

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...