Monday, December 28, 2020

Today Is Monday December 28 2020, This Is What Happen

 Picked out my beige color fabric and got them cut into strips. Only use six of beige fabrics. And hopeful tomorrow I will be able to get rest press and put in a tote. Plugging right a long on organize my fabrics. 

Started to crochet a rag rug. And I don't know math formal how to figure out the amount of fabric or sheets I need to use. I am guessing it something like figuring out binding. And add little more for each stich because your basically gathering. It's a bit over half done and I keep seeing different lay outs and trying to figure out the math for it. 

I am a pagan or follows the earth base faiths. As pagan there certain things are faith believe in is there guides around us. Both good and not so good. The main thing I am strong believer in "free will" I am worried about Liz. She think there some type of demonic spirit hanging around. Not trying to make fun of her or not believe what she saying. But with her mind set she going to end up in the state mental hospital. The little I notice she really doesn't follow her social and or her therapist advice. Confession time...I think I get more out of them then she does. Simple there advice in nut shell is get a life. She will set there day after day and I wonder what sort of things comes into her mind. Well I know her son just died and I will keep note on her and then I will talk to her therapist. Little side note she pretty much been this way for since I known her. 

Coffee is on and stay safe.   

8 comments:

  1. Poor Liz, lucky she has you around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice re getting a life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Liz will be okay, that's pretty scary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I wonder if those who have issues with their mental health don't sometimes see spirits that we don't. Certain spirits which feed off of negative energy and attempt to keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Liz A., Negative Spirit seeks that which it can use that is particularly vulnerable.

      Delete
  5. Mebbe Liz has never recovered from the Death of her Child? The Grief process can be brutal and people move thru it at their own pace and ways. Spirit is indeed all around us, if she feels a malevolent one it could influence her sense of Well Being. But I know not everyone Believes in Spirit and if she also has some Mental fragility she could be all the more vulnerable or be having some mental breaks, hard to tell. It is good she has a Therapist who is challenging her to get more involved in her Life and spend less time getting deep inside her own Head and melancholy. I'm glad she has a Friend like you who unconditionally Cares about her and tries to be Helpful and Understanding... that is huge. But, it also can be very draining upon the Friends of people who become very high maintenance and needy. Take Care of yourself too my Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Liz gets the support she needs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think if we pay attention the earth and our bodies have many messages for us to listen to.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...