Monday, December 14, 2020

Today Is Monday December 14 2020, This Is What Happen

 Surprise all went smooth of taking care of paper work for my ACA, affordable care act. Still don't have all paper they need, but most of it I have. Will send it off tomorrow with short letter saying the rest will follow. The info I am sending will give them the amount of income we have..

Weekly weigh in tomorrow. So more on what scales says.

Yesterday I mention about having creative studio in basement. Sure I would like it in street level entrance. But I don't have that kind of cash to purchase and rent or mortgage is something I couldn't make in my community. Having it in basement since my home is paid, I could keep the cost down. In reality I make more as personal care giver of gross monthly income of $1828. Then I would of a creative studio.

There a sack here of items to be donated to local thrift store, which I keep forgetting. 


Just starting to go though my current red fabric pile. Out of pile these are my three favorite reds. One is even corduroy fabric. And fix an error I did on a quilt block I'm embroidering 

Send off package to my son in Oregon. Cost $30 to ship it. And just start my Christmas Cards. 

Coffee is on and stay safe

8 comments:

  1. You sure do stay busy Dora. And I can't help but notice, you drink a lot of coffee, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A studio in your basement is a pretty smart and low cost idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one busy bee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the ACA thing online. It's so much easier to submit that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a lot of it on line. But I was having issue getting paper work to go. Idaho has there sort own version of ACA. It done and it way.

      Delete
  5. Glad to hear your ACA Application is going well. Having a Studio on site is best anyway, more convenient and yes, costs down not having to Rent extra Space for your Creative pursuits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have started receiving cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The reds look nice.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...