Friday, December 18, 2020

Today Is Friday December 18 2020, This Is What Happen


Need to learn to count. I did say I was going to post last four of the reds fabric I been working on. Well some how I ended up with 6 reds. The reds I just finish up needs to go into the red totes.

The next pile I will be going though is the blue, pile is about 5 inches high. Not sure when I will be starting doing the blues.

Then the other fabrics are smaller pile. After the blue pile is purples, after that I am clueless what would be next. I could go look but I am not going to.

Eating and such haven't been on track. I been doing my exercises and tread mill. Since was even day I got scale this morning. Up little, so my main weigh in on Tuesday.

My weekend and I know one thing the dryer needs adjusted. Those little feet under them. 

Coffee is on and stay safe

6 comments:

  1. You seem to have every colour of the rainbow, have you ever thought of doing a rainbow quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have lots of fabrics! I hear it's a pain to adjust those little dryer leveling feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy weekend! And good luck with your bid to lose weight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mother knitted blankets and never worried about a pattern, she just went with it and produced very unique pieces that friends loved receiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Four. Six. Meh. Same-same.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...