Friday, December 11, 2020

Today Is Friday December 11 2020, This Is What Happen


 


Got tree all decked and snazzy out. I decided it had enough ornaments on. I will start with the three new ornaments I got this year. The carolers and gnome is made out of duct tape, or it feels that way. The V.W bug I got from a local shop, UNDER THE SUN


These are the first and last ornaments I hung up. Actual the red one top was first. I like a lot of different items on my tree, items that represent all sort of diversity. The red one has mirrors on it and it reminds me of middle eastern theme. The creel ornament reminds of the good ole people.

Here is shot of entire tree, it not all that tall. Didn't make it to work today, I didn't sleep and when sometime our routine get knocked about it plays all sort of games. I usual go bed around 9:30 and 10:00. Went bed close to eleven and my brain didn't shut down to like 1:00 and 2:00 in morning. I kept watch time people awards, and know there not getting any awards. So today I am going to bed around 9.



Thought I would take a few different angle photos. I fill you on my day. I been taking out photos from lap top, mostly from my game camera. There quite a few just door photos. Nothing exciting. But times before I said I was going to put all photos on a thumb drive, and then I don't. Maybe some person with computer skills with more then me. Could pull them off. It story of procrastinate.




Some one ask why I don't make my own ornaments. I do have some of my ornaments I made. I did own ceramic shop. I want to make some garland in way of YO YO GARLAND and I have enough fabric. My healthy so call life style flew out the window. All though I wouldn't say I completely fell off the wagon, but pretty close of falling off. I haven't been recording what I ate. But other than that I feel I been with in my bounds.

Stay Safe and Coffee is on

9 comments:

  1. I like your Christmas tree very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:55 AM

    Your tree looks great and I love the little car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice decoration and your tree is lovely ! I only decorated the whole living room but I don't put up a tree. This will be anyway a sad Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a variety of ornaments on your tree. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Christmas Tree is very nice and your ornaments are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tree and love your ornaments!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...