Sunday, December 27, 2020

Today Is Sunday December 27 2020, This Is What Happen

 Famous last words "I will mange my paper clutter" once again I had to go though papers. And figured out what will need to be done on Monday as I return to work. Plan to pretty much the same over New Year weekend. Not sure when my clients will be getting there disability on the 30th or 31st. See the 1st is a holiday and there S.S.I check comes on date. Then there main disability comes on the 3rd which is Sunday. If any of their checks falls on a Saturday or Sunday. Plus holiday it comes a earlier weekday. So I'm not sure if new year eve is consider a bank holiday or not. 

Debated to move on  to my other fabrics, then the primary colors. If one don't make steps in life, it becomes dingy and stale. The purples are a small pile of 7. Took only 5 to be cut into strips. Hopeful during the week I can get three more pile of fabric to go though. 

The word of collaborator could sure be practice more. The others, those, them, and or they. Is nothing wrong. As you or I could fall into one of...others, those, them and they. There been way to much antagonist among the world doesn't matter the size of community. I seen a collaborators being offer though social media. Any collaborators may or not have a promotion of worth. Will let any of you come up with value.  Sure there a bit of unbalance scales of human ideal. But not offering our better angles to those not like us. Could have dire consequences. The Spokane UU talks about COLLABORATOR

Like many family or communities are divide. Not always on equal footing. As some of you are friends with me on FACEBOOK as some have learn a lot of my first and second cousin on my mother side is quite conservative both political and religiously. But they're is a few who is is top part of justice scale, and one said "It lonely at top" 

One of my first cousins. She and her husband came down with covid. A mask wearer unlike some of my family grumbles about being invaded on there rights. I'm guessing only a few of us are mask wearers in the family. Right now her husband is in the ICU unit of Kootenai medical center. Last I heard he isn't on a venerator. But I have to wonder my cousin who husband is in ICU unit of hospital. If she angry at the NON MASK WEARERS for being so self centered. Statement time...I get angry when I see a bunch of unmasked people and they're those who treading on my rights to visit my friends and love ones. Simple the covid is asymptomatic and when I go into a store I don't know their state of health when comes to covid asymptomatic or not. Their enough in my area who still thinks it hoax.

The sundown a little after four and it not pitch dark yet.

Coffee is on

10 comments:

  1. Hope your cousin and husband recover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your cousin and her husband are okay, it's good that he doesn't need a ventilator, but he's in the right place if that need should arise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad to hear abt your cousin and her husband with covid. People don't realise that this infection is not mild like the flu and they keep going on abt still not wearing masks. Hope they recover without any complications.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I found your blog by accident via the low carb diabetics - I like their sense of humour and their food I never cook as Idon't like cooking but I like to see how well you can do when you have a passion for it... just thought it rude not to say hello when I turn up at a blog :) Sounds like you have a complex family, I do too. I agree with you on masks and like you I try to stay isolated where possible. Sorry to read that people close to you are fighting this evil virus - our hospitals are just reaching point of overwhelmed as a new strain in the UK is ripping through us fast... I visit blogs because I like to know what's happening in real peoples homes in all corners of the World - will visit again if that's ok, hope you visit mine - you're welcome :) wishing you a safe covid free 2021. Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I will NEVER understand the BIG deal about wearing a mask, it just makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's pretty scary, especially being on a ventilator. Not enough mask wearers here either which is why our Mom and Dad have to stay home all of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My boyfriend got a text message last night, a coworker died of Covid. This disease is horrible. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spite of your belief difference I hope your cousin and her husband recover.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just yesterday there was a new video of some woman flipping out over having to wear a mask. I think some people just lose it over stuff that they shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh No, I do Hope and Pray that your Cousin and her Husband will recover from The COVID and not have a serious case of it? Just being Hospitalized means it could be a difficult battle with it. I too get angry at people who won't behave and don't take this all seriously and Mask Up, it's not so hard to do, just that one little thing and standing apart from people out of respect for their Health and Well Being. I think people have become very self-centered in Modern Society and think more about their own comfort and rights than they do the rights of anyone else or who they may be putting in danger. I know that parts of the Country are not doing well due to the populations not behaving or having the discipline or leadership they should have in order to have better outcome. As for paper clutter, I got rid of a bunch of mine this Day that we tidied things up and got more organized. Stay Safe, Be Well my Friend!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...